Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

The car wants to stretch its legs (nice n easy) on nebo tomorrow night, any other cars wants to join? .....the things i do for my car :rolleyes:

Mine is screaming for another Nebo run again. I'm up for it. With that said, I'll definitely be at the loop at 9pm though.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys Im really sorry for the late notice, but Im going to have to bail on this one. And for once its not cause Im a lazy ***** and drinking beer, lol.

Edit: MAY make it, Mr North drives a hard bargain . . .

Edited by -JC-

You missed out JC.

The car had a great time tonight. I think I spoil it too much sometimes :P

Tell me about it mate, I spent most of the night holding up my mates shelving and cupboards as he fastened them to the walls of his garage . . . . .

I need to stop using the phrase "I owe you one mate" :angry:

Edited by -JC-

I'll be there tomorrow night (which looks like it will be at 'train'). Bit of a bummer that this rain doens't look like it is going to stop anytime soon. I hate it when it rains then stops, rains then stops. I like to keep my car spotless.

4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

4 Members: Northy, -JC-, HDACHE, SILVABULLIT

Guess I best be making an appearance then . . . . .

And yeah I know I know, I'm old and soft and have poor excuses, but I will be aiming to be there. ;)

Sorry guys, wont be out, as usual....

If it was held on a Friday night that would be much better for me and a few others, cause i can stay up there on Friday night :D

Thursday is too hard, seeing how i work in Burleigh :lol:

Can we change it?? is this even possible??

but its only a dream..... <_<

Evo

I'll be there tomorrow night (which looks like it will be at 'train'). Bit of a bummer that this rain doens't look like it is going to stop anytime soon. I hate it when it rains then stops, rains then stops. I like to keep my car spotless.

Yeh ill be out for the 1st time in ages...hey daryl can we meet up at hungries again on the way if that suits u?? cos i have no idea where the 'train' is :unsure:

cheers

Yeh ill be out for the 1st time in ages...hey daryl can we meet up at hungries again on the way if that suits u?? cos i have no idea where the 'train' is :unsure:

cheers

Yeah, no worries. I will be there around 8:35pm then. Just gotta hold off the temptation to buy food while I'm there.

For the people that's never been to the "train" before.

You enter the undercover carpark on Albion Rd off Hudson Rd

Map pin