19" Mavericks On Carribean Blue

mc223

ohh rims look hot! nice choice!

hopefully i'll be getting some new rims soon.

haha did u try push it more then 220km/h ? :P

mustve been hard taking that pick goign the quick lol

where abouts is that road located in australia?

Edited by ZZR88

That stretch of road is located between Eucla and Noresman (part of the Nullabor drive).. Its a nice one

That pic wasnt taken by me :rolleyes: - that's speeding and illegal...

But hypothetically the car was kicking back just before 250 and in like 245 and it wouldnt sit on cruise any higher than 200 (hypothetically of course!) :rolleyes:

Im a fan of the rims and theyve got the same physical rolling size of the stock wheels and rims (Just a larger wheel, smaller profile tyre) so it means i can still drive on the stock spare.

Those red sticker on the side body moulding is a decal it semi-shimers at night... Ive got 2metre blacklights mouted underneath each side so when you walk past at night there is a nice glow on your shoes hehe! and it makes the decal look pretty good.

Just about to get some tinting done and then thats probably enough for this car.. i think i might look at getting another Aurion, probably not a TRD - i still cant justify spending that much cash, but getting another aurion (ZR6) with 0km on the clock would be nice.. Sort of waiting for a second version release....

Anyone got tips on window tint, ive had a few quotes but im not sure on percentages and levels of tint... Comments?