pod filter for sportivo

konfzn

meh

Shoulda seen the smoke coming out of his ears when he typed that...

:lol:

DO A SEARCH

did u get a pic jimmy ? as im sure that steam out of the ears once settled would have made for a good way to shine up the old kojak hair style :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

for those that dont know Kojak .....

this is him now like micky

spy_savalas_kojak.jpg

this is him after advanced hair mick ..... c the difference (brought to you by freakingnews.com)

kojakgable9904a7c34sr3.jpg

does all corolla need a custom pipe for pod filters due to the sensors are on it??

but wht will happen if the sensor wasnt in the pipe?

This = good luck getting your car to run

plain and simple .... the MAF sensor is how ur car works out how much petrol it needs to feed the engine based on how much air is being sucked in by the engine

So the long and short of it is either the kit is made with a mounting point for the MAF to sit in or u will need to make one.

does all corolla need a custom pipe for pod filters due to the sensors are on it??

but wht will happen if the sensor wasnt in the pipe?

This = good luck getting your car to run

plain and simple .... the MAF sensor is how ur car works out how much petrol it needs to feed the engine based on how much air is being sucked in by the engine

So the long and short of it is either the kit is made with a mounting point for the MAF to sit in or u will need to make one.

hmm ic .. well mine is a 99 corolla not even sure if they make a adaptor for that.

bcoz when i was looking there wasnt an adaptor for it <_<

so my guess is its gona be alot of work to fit a pod for a 99 corolla