Performance parts

Hi there People hope your all good, just wanted to ask you all something.....you all know i am from Manchester England rite and our cars over here are called the Toyota Corolla T-Sport. When you guys and gals order your parts mods etc for your cars lets say from america, what are these cars called in America so if i was to purchase parts, mods etc then i would know what to purchase without having the wrong parts shipped over to me. Can you name some companies i can purchase parts from in america or in Australia etc as i think you all have some sweet rides with some nice modifications and i would also like some of these goodies too...

hey mate,

sorry hadnt replied to you just yet in my ride thread

for part your options are pretty limited when it comes to the sportivo aka t-sport.

there are a few paths u can follow.

Either you can go complete N/A tuning to get as much out of it as u can and there are parts readily available to do this in the US, europe & asia. Your options are monkeywrenchracing (MWR) (www.monkeywrenchracing.com) as they stock A LOT of parts for the 2zz or TTE in europe or TRD in japan .... u also have some bits from C-One, Trial, brashboys etc in asia but ur best bet would be to start with MWR

or u can go F/I either by getting a TTE t-sport supercharger kit as ive seen these on ebay UK for about 1800 pounds or a turbo kit / custom build. Now with the turbo side of things because its a right hand drive car u wont be able to get a kit from the US that will fit. So u have 2 choices ...... have a chat to Gas at C2power in hungary and to be honest drive over there and get him to sort your car out OR find a fabricator in UK that can sort it all out for you. The turbo path is probably the most expensive option of all those indicated above.

By far the cheapest and probably easiest bang for your buck would be the TTE supercharger and getting any supporting items from the USA if needed from MWR. Also qauife makes an LSD for us and they are a UK company so u arent gonna get that cheaper anywhere else in the world.

U wont find anything in Aus that would be worth importing to the UK. Like i said everything u need is either available in europe or the US. and with the poor performing US $ now might be the time to start looking at what you want to buy ;)

Also mate this is off A LOT of researching ..... ringing places ..... actually going overseas etc etc so i leave it in your capable hands wat u want to do with the info

also forgot to mention a company by the name of piper

they make cams and exhausts and i know they do several cams for the 2zz not so sure what they do in the exhaust arena but they are also in the UK.

http://www.pipercams.co.uk/

so mate in reality there is more stuff closer to u than there is to us

if he went the TTE compressor kit it will come with everything that is needed for it to work.

get the PFC to work is not complicated ..... we have the wiring diagrams for the corolla on this forum

in newcelica.org all the celica wiring diagrams are available ...... simply work out what the differences are ..... there are only a few.