NGHTKD Celica

NGHTKD

Hey Guys n Girls,

Im Callum also known as Cal, 18 yrold, live Watsonia North and drive a Toyota Celica St204 96'.

Awesome lil first car, low kms, is a beut in the the turns, good on petrol & built to last

This was when i bought it (always been in family):

mycafbigsidefronntrc0te1.jpg

This is it now:

l30775fdf8d4617694db204vu2.jpg

l12e19ead695a9588e1bd95rn1.jpg

lfa065082938c04e8354fb4he6.jpg

lfaf84a67d5535dff254a6fvd5.jpg

lfb8a819998b0878fefda48va6.jpg

l6b1282fee565eb951fb096ob6.jpg

Mods:

- 17" concept 5's

- SS-III JDM bodykit

- Toms option roof spoiler

- 2" lowered

- a bit of audio stuff

- a bit of lighting

*Future plans; i would either like to turbocharge the current engine with 3sgte manifold, ct26 etc (run a low boost setup) OR drop in a worked GEN3 3sge, love instant throttle response. Also want to get some Whiteline swaybars and possibly long term Tein Coilovers.

Dont think i could ever sell it due to sentimental value.

Look forward to meeting you guys,

Cal

Edited by NGHTKD

Hi, and welcome to the forum. nice car and nice choice of rims, like em alot! maybe ill bump into you on princes hwy on a friday night one day? just keep your eye open for a black camry :P

Hi, and welcome to the forum. nice car and nice choice of rims, like em alot! maybe ill bump into you on princes hwy on a friday night one day? just keep your eye open for a black camry :P

u seen me on the hwy? :blink:

havent gone for awhile, but yeh ill keep lookout for your beast

cheers,

cal

Edited by NGHTKD

Because there are no other black camrys on the Princes Hwy... :P

nice car, welcome to the club. You are now Part of the TOCA family. Always keep us posted on ur current and new mods in the members rides section. Definitely like to see a turbo motor 1 day.

Good luck and enjoy your stay.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest fujiwara_tofu

omfg that looks good !!

an NA 3sge with cams and some stuff would be good.. or better yet a 3sge BEAMS engine (although costly)

as cheap as it is to turbo the curent engine, the internals in F engines are quite weak compared to those in G engines.

value for money a 3sgte would seem best i think.

Edited by fujiwara_tofu

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

thats what everyones said and the look i was going for.

wanted it all sleek n subtle hence why i payed twice as much to buy the lip kit that had to be imported.

just need some engine work hahaha i really want a gen3 3sge but everyone i find is missing the ecu/loom and is just the engine. i cant find a complete package...

i also swapped out the 2000model corolla indicators for VT tear drops which fit perfectly once u remove this clip thing on the back of them. i put the ST205 blocks n spoiler on it but just didnt go with the look i wanted... and between the front splitters i painted that black.

Edited by NGHTKD

thats what everyones said and the look i was going for.

wanted it all sleek n subtle hence why i payed twice as much to buy the lip kit that had to be imported.

just need some engine work hahaha i really want a gen3 3sge but everyone i find is missing the ecu/loom and is just the engine. i cant find a complete package...

i also swapped out the 2000model corolla indicators for VT tear drops which fit perfectly once u remove this clip thing on the back of them. i put the ST205 blocks n spoiler on it but just didnt go with the look i wanted... and between the front splitters i painted that black.

try sliksx (andy) on ozcelica

he might still have his ecu/loom lying around