TOCAU NATIONAL MEET 2008

ANNUAL MEET IN QUEENSLAND, QUEENS BIRTHDAY LONG WEEKEND  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hi all from tamworth! im i arrived abit earlier then the other guys so i figured id hope on and say a quick hello! weathers beutiful so should be a good trip :) just thought id mention inregards to the sunday cruise a local qld starlet club is also hosting a cruise around the mountains.......wondering if we should contact them - do any of you qld's know them?

heres the link http://www.austarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=10456

anyhow better get ready to roll the guys should be here soon (BTW I LOVE WI FI :P )

I say the more the better...? :blink:

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know who is meant to give permission, or if you were meant to ask for it?

If it were up to me I'd say 'Yeah sure thing'.

I think there is gonna be a lot more cars and people than expected... or shown on the list. :unsure:

all toyota models are welcome :D

i'm just gonna get dinner started now so we can leave once the car is loaded and the kids get home from school :D YAY!!!!!!! :toast:

Looking out my window at work it looks like a perfect day... hopefully the weather holds up all weekend :)

Cant wait to see/meet everyone tontie :D

ahhhh sunny armidale

pete can we get some pics of the road trip?

is mario, zoran and aimee there in the convoy?

Bill... Sooooo dissapointed. Came out to specifically see you and brought the boys from gold coast and all and you didn't come. And you where sooking that last time I didn't say hi. <_<

Bill has an exam today!!! He is going straight from the completion of his exam to the airport and flying up to Brissy. Shou arrive about 5pm this arvo.

Show and shine is still on!! We will make alternate arrangements at Torque Toyota if it is raining.

Big thanks to all who cam out last night. We had 26 cars attend who went on the short cruise up Mt Cootha to the lookout to see Brissy at night. Was great to catch up some new people and some old people to put the names to the faces. Nice to meet the people from the Mr2 club as well. weather is looking a bot ordinary atm but we'll still be continuing with the show and shine as planned.

If you are planning on attending dinner tonight at Hooters then please PM Azza ASAP or call him on 0439 946226 as we need numbers to confirm the booking.