TOCAU NATIONAL MEET 2008

ANNUAL MEET IN QUEENSLAND, QUEENS BIRTHDAY LONG WEEKEND  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

(ITINERARY PAGE 3) Check that out mate as it has all the places we will be and when.

Danke - I didnt see it there.

Sarah and I would like to join you at Hooters for dinner, so +2, please! (That is assuming that the flights run on time, etc). If anyone is going to be driving through Broadbeach, could you please holler at me (PM) so that we can convoy?!

Woohoo - see you there!

Yet again, I shall rep WA at consecutive national meets! Mish, I WANT MY TROPHY!

Edited by theDefiant1

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FYI,

if you guys need something printed out for each day (like running sheets and wot not) I'll get my old man to get something sorted if you like. he runs a cartridge world and would be more than happy to help out

cheers,

Big Pete

Is it warm enough to go to the water parks?

been a bit cold the last few days because of the wet weather. but if it's a fine day usually day temps of about 22-25 deg so not bad. Some of the water parks are heated too!!

Elan I'll shoot you a pm with my phone number. tell me where you are staying so we can organise a meet up point then get to Hooters.

been a bit cold the last few days because of the wet weather. but if it's a fine day usually day temps of about 22-25 deg so not bad. Some of the water parks are heated too!!

Elan I'll shoot you a pm with my phone number. tell me where you are staying so we can organise a meet up point then get to Hooters.

Excellent - skimpy bather will be brought.

FYI all, we are staying at Neptune Resort, 32 Surf Parade, Broadbeach.

June 7 - 13.

Thanks B - a meet up point will be great as we will have been up and travelling for quite some time... at that point, I 'll be good for only sheep impersonations - ie following!

OK here is a list of addresses of meet points and places we are going for those who need them for GPS or their Navman's etc.

Hotel Formule 1 Brisbane Airport

18 Navigator Place, ( Cnr. Nudgee Road )

Hendra Brisbane

QLD 4011

TOCAU QLD meeting point

Centenary Aquatic Centre

400 Gregory Terrace

Spring Hill

Qld 4004

(in carpark)

Show and Shine

Torque Toyota

1658 Anzac Ave

North Lakes 4509

Southside Meet Up Point(for Dinner at Hooters)

BP Travelcentre

Exit 38 Pacific Hwy

Cnr Stapleton & Jacob Wells Rd

Stapleton

Hooter's Restaurant

Hooters Restaurant Mermaid Beach

2488 Gold Coast Hwy

Mermaid Beach QLD

These should be all the points you need to know. If you want any others then just ask and We'll post em up!!

FYI,

if you guys need something printed out for each day (like running sheets and wot not) I'll get my old man to get something sorted if you like. he runs a cartridge world and would be more than happy to help out

cheers,

Big Pete

Covered - I work government.....colour lasers.....hahahaha

mmmmI think one word...... SHRINKAGE

Kool. I'm looking forward to Friday and Saturday night. Shame I wasn't able to get someone to cover my Sunday shift at work however.

Edited by DJKOR

Hey Bren.

Just wondering if the Sunday start (8am) are a bit early for sleepy heads like myself and people coming up from the coast.

Since theres not much planned for the Sunday afternoon and Saturday night might end up being a big night for those party animals from the south :P , is it possible to push back the 8am start til like 9 or 10? Just a thought.

(ITINERARY PAGE 3) Check that out mate as it has all the places we will be and when.

Sarah and I would like to join you at Hooters for dinner, so +2, please! (That is assuming that the flights run on time, etc). If anyone is going to be driving through Broadbeach, could you please holler at me (PM) so that we can convoy?!

Woohoo - see you there!

Yet again, I shall rep WA at consecutive national meets! Mish, I WANT MY TROPHY!

elan i can't give you a trophy but you know what you get my VOTES!!!!! for being the first WA moderator!! :toast: your new name will be DR MOD !! and elan me and mark will staying in surfers we can convoy together no worries !!! YAY 4 more sleeps and we will in in the sunshine state!! :toast:

Woohoo - see you there!

elan i can't give you a trophy but you know what you get my VOTES!!!!! for being the first WA moderator!! :toast: your new name will be DR MOD !! and elan me and mark will staying in surfers we can convoy together no worries !!! YAY 4 more sleeps and we will in in the sunshine state!! :toast:

Not so much the Sunshine State now... it looks like it's flooding outside.

Fingers crossed for a dry weekend... :(

Hey Bren.

Just wondering if the Sunday start (8am) are a bit early for sleepy heads like myself and people coming up from the coast.

Since theres not much planned for the Sunday afternoon and Saturday night might end up being a big night for those party animals from the south :P , is it possible to push back the 8am start til like 9 or 10? Just a thought.

dave i love the way you think!!!

seeing as me and mark are not sleeping at all the friday then have a full on afternoon the saturday with no time to sleep still i think dragging the kids out of bed at 6am to be at brissy by 8 is a bit harsh :P

maybe we can meet at 9 and leave 930 sharp!!!!??????

will these floods affect much of what were doing for the weekend?

Na mate. It'll be all good. The rain is expected to ease off tomolo and sunny for the rest of the week B)

Not a lot of sunshine up here at all ATM. Weather forecast is for wet stuff to clear by mid week, fine friday and saturday and possible shower sunday. I haven't seen any real flooding anywhere yet apart from a the odd creek flowing with water in it which is a novelty for us!!

Sunday cruise is 8.30am meet up for 9am start. Bring 2 ways!!!!! This is a must and will make things a lot easier!!!!

Only 4 more sleeps!!

nice!.. either way i'm at the point of no return as far as going to the meet is concerned any ways :)

Could the QLD boys please keep us updated on local weather? I'm running Federal 595RS and wet roads aren't much fun....

Muchos appreciados

Could the QLD boys please keep us updated on local weather? I'm running Federal 595RS and wet roads aren't much fun....

Muchos appreciados

From my office window, I can see the sun is shining and the fog is disappearing. :yahoo:

It should be fine by Friday.

weather looking good today!!

oh thats such a relief as it's been raining for 3 days straight down here kinda repeating the weather we had last year down this end...............im so glad it wasn't in sydney again this year!!

yay though 3 more sleeps till we drive up :toast:

Our wet weather is heading the Sydney direction which is kinda like heading home for it LOL

Been to Qld for a holiday now back home ahahahaha

3 SLEEPS TO GO!!!! NOT TOO LATE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND PEOPLE

Our wet weather is heading the Sydney direction which is kinda like heading home for it LOL

Been to Qld for a holiday now back home ahahahaha

3 SLEEPS TO GO!!!! NOT TOO LATE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND PEOPLE

*cough*

yeah GERALD!!! seeeeeeeee it's not to late

Do it Gerald. If you are going to come then Call CES tomorrow and make arrangements to get it done tuesday cause the longer you leave it the less chance they'll be able to do it.

JUST DO IT!!!!!

The weather was looking alot better today, hopefully is perfect for the weekend :)

The itinerary is looking good, not sure If i will make it to everything, but i will definitely try... should be a great weekend... :D