TOCAU NATIONAL MEET 2008

ANNUAL MEET IN QUEENSLAND, QUEENS BIRTHDAY LONG WEEKEND  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will be there Saturday for cruise to North Lakes Show and Shine (camera snappy :D) and for Sunday cruise as well.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopefully in the next few days, we will have a nice colour handout for everyone with directions for the Sunday cruise with maps and stuff......

Remember, if any out-of-towners are staying somewhere other then F1, please let me know so I can help you out with directions and stuff....

To think this time next week, me and tats will be near tamworth :o

To all the Digital camera and Video nuts, I planning on cobbling together a DVD of all the Video / Pictures from the mega meet.

From memory, Northy had a camera mount thingo for the side of his car. I too will have one for the inside of the car.

so, creating a DVD of the mega meet sounds good?

i'm open to suggestions

Pete sounds good man. Actually looking at the possibility of having northy's camera mount on my brothers CBR RR fireblade for the sunday cruise. He can drive through the convoy and get footage then stop further up the road and take some footage of everyone driving past.

Hopefully the mount will fit on the bike. Will sort it out on the weekend.

Big thanks to Goodyear Autocare Springwood for coming on board as a sponsor for the Show and Shine.

1 WEEK TO GO KIDS!!!! STILL TIME TO CHANGE YOUR MIND AND HEAD TO BRISSY FOR A GREAT WEEKEND :toast:

Hell yeah Im in. So are most peopl from brisbane heading out on Sunday? Sonds good. Will get a few of the boys from ozcelica to come along.

Is there a competition to see who has the loudest car? Id win that for sure lol :P

Hopefully the weather holds up/

Hell yeah Im in. So are most peopl from brisbane heading out on Sunday? Sonds good. Will get a few of the boys from ozcelica to come along.

Is there a competition to see who has the loudest car? Id win that for sure lol :P

................hmmm yeah............ better check with the admins

................hmmm yeah............ better check with the admins

check what?

Quick update guys.....

Firstly, Hooters is secured and booked for 7:30pm on the Saturday night....

Secondly, I have arranged for drinks to be sold at both the Show N Shine on Saturday afternoon, then also the Cruise on Sunday (depending how long supplies last). There will be Mt Franklin, Coke, Sprite & Fanta....

Damn I am looking forward to this.....

Azz

So how is the booking for Hooters managed? Just wondering because I will definitely be there, but it was probably my bad for not including it on that list of names that were some posts before this and probably throwing the count out.

Edited by DJKOR

the show and shine and all the prizes will be handed out on the saturday event. :D

the sunday is merely a nice cruise through the scenic tropical queensland :D well i'ts tropical compared to our crappy weather down here :lol: no competition there that day though :toast: it's where all toyota's are equal :D

Oh and did i mention how excited me and the kids are!!! :toast: YAY!! :yahoo:

Pete seeing as I did the nice thing and danced with the girlies last year I've put your name forward to do the same up here!!

the camera's will be ready and waiting big fella!!!!

suggestion for hooters

should we ask some of the hooters girls for a bit of a photo shoot?

I'll see what i can do! :P

i know a man who knows a man who knows a girl and soo on....

suggestion for hooters

should we ask some of the hooters girls for a bit of a photo shoot?

like this pete??

5.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

:toast:

jarrod i hope the chick your mate knows is working that night that would be tops!!

yeah me too ;)

is there more then one Hooters in brissy? if so which one is it? just to confirm its the right one ;)

on a different note, I'M EXCITED!!! Big Kev Style !!

:lol: what a harlarious video...

BTW in the last photo... what's the go with those big rolls of paper/toilet paper/paper towels?

Mish/Mark - I hadn't seen that video.....kinda made me wet my pants.....

Mopp - We have more than one Hooters in Queensland, but the one we are going to is Hooters Restaurant at Broadbeach on the Gold Coast. The other Hooters is a strip joint in Brisbane. (COme to think about it, I don't believe it's still open....)

11Two - THe big rolls of Dunny Paper were for some messy-a$$ food someone had been eating, possible the fifteen trays of Buffalo Wings Big Pete had demolished........was just paper towel....

Not long to go now peeps....

Edited by Azza

Mopp - We have more than one Hooters in Queensland, but the one we are going to is Hooters Restaurant at Broadbeach on the Gold Coast. The other Hooters is a strip joint in Brisbane. (COme to think about it, I don't believe it's still open....)

why am I not surprised you know all these things :D

6 more sleeps till i'm in QLD

why am I not surprised you know all these things :D

6 more sleeps till i'm in QLD

Big Pete - The eater of all foods, you know I know EVERYTHING and those few things that I don't know, get caught on camera and end up on You Tube or Facebook.... ROFL

Pending getting out of work - will be at the Show n Shine (not competing haha) with my missus' in her 96 Cam...and the cruise on Sunday in mine :D

post-8619-1212278498_thumb.jpgpost-8619-1212278546_thumb.jpg

Bring it on!! Loving it guys, great organisation, awesome job :D

hi yall,

S & I will be on the Gold Coast this coming week. I know very little about the lay of the land, so can someone please tell me where you will be and when so that WA may stand a chance of being represented. Ironically, we are hiring a car... an Echo. We are arriving in the arvo on Saturday.

Any helpers?