CAR BRAS

anthoboi

YES PPL .. AS IT SAYS

im looking for a car bra for my corolla ;D haha if no one knows what it looks like.

does n e 1 know where i can get it for my 05 facelift corolla with sportivo front lip ? when im driving around my front bumper just gets hit with heaps of crap n yeh wanna do something about it ..

thanks guys !!

anthony !!

post-2538-1200974698_thumb.jpg

YES PPL .. AS IT SAYS

im looking for a car bra for my corolla ;D haha if no one knows what it looks like.

does n e 1 know where i can get it for my 05 facelift corolla with sportivo front lip ? when im driving around my front bumper just gets hit with heaps of crap n yeh wanna do something about it ..

thanks guys !!

anthony !!

isnt there a special film you can have fitted to the front of your car to stop it from being sandblasted? it goes on clear and looks a damn site better than a car bra

im not sure i neva heard of it b 4.. ive only seen car bras n they lewk alright :P my neighbor had it on his limited edtion prelude .. lewks nice

buh more into the idea of stop my front from getting paint damage from the debre that flies around

I swear to the big man upstairs I have covered this.

Been there, done it, car bra sitting in my garage for a facelift.

LOl aye dude roFl u have n e intensions of selling it ? :D :D :D :D :D :D i hate driving in the royal national park and getting **** hitting my front bumper >< n marking it all the time :( my car is white so u get my point Lol

just did a quick search on the net and came across car bra australia they have over 30 colours to choose from so they may help number is 03 9469 5366 .

:D thanks for checking out the number :D:D:D:D:D

i went to auto 1 and they quoted me $600 :( n it had to b custom made n would take 21 - 30 days to produce :(

If you had asked me about 2 months ago, it would have been yours, but i too am about to start driving long distances in the country, so back on the car it goes!

I think $600 is way too much. I don't think I paid near that much for it. It may take a while, but I'll try find my receipt for it.

I bought mine from a reseller in Albury NSW, but I can't remember the name - maybe Albury auto upholstery? He can order them in and ship them anywhere in oz for you.

If I find it, I'll get back to you. I reckon they are worth it, but don't leave them on the car over long periods as your paint may fade differently! That's where the clear ones work well, but they dont last long.

• 2 months later...

hey i bought my facelift car bra off ebay from someone in sydney who never used it and they paid 310 and i bought it off there for 130.

ill take a pic to show you how it looks and where it came from. best thing i have ever bought.

:yahoo: :D B)

The only problem with car bra's is they do mark your paintwork as well. The car MUST be spotless clean also the inside of the bra. the back edge of the bra that goes across the bonnet does buffer around in the wind and moves on the car. Over longish periods it leaves a mark in the paintwork that is hard to buff out. It actually rubs on the clear long enough to generate heat and it starts to distort the clarity of the clear on the paintwork. When you remove it it will be clearly visible. Have had to spend a lot of hours doing HSV's for owners who drive around all week with them on to save the front of their car. Result is a line across the bonnet that on darker colours stands out like dogs balls and there is no easy fix to it. On one car I actually wet rubbed the area 2500 grit sandpaper then re buffed it. Wasn't 100% perfect but managed to hide it significantly.