Where can I get radar detectors in Perth?

hello - I found this the best place to buy a radar detector in Perth. I purchased a Whistler PRO78 from here last year, found them very knowledgable and a great price too.

Perth radar detector superstore.

Whistler PRO78

Buy now only $595

you buy from there and you're getting jipped, no offence...From eBay you can get them including shipping costs for less than $180.

hello. i asked them about this, and I was told there are no legit whistler products sold on ebay. there is a company in asia who make a clone of the whistler and it works nothing like a real whistler, and nothing from ebay has any warranty. i read this someplace else also about counterfeit products being sold on ebay.

hello - I found this the best place to buy a radar detector in Perth. I purchased a Whistler PRO78 from here last year, found them very knowledgable and a great price too.

Whistler PRO78

Buy now only $595

you buy from there and you're getting jipped, no offence...From eBay you can get them including shipping costs for less than $180.

hello. i asked them about this, and I was told there are no legit whistler products sold on ebay. there is a company in asia who make a clone of the whistler and it works nothing like a real whistler, and nothing from ebay has any warranty. i read this someplace else also about counterfeit products being sold on ebay.

And this one time at band camp i read somewhere about a guy who's friend told him that paying out on another product/seller to sell your own stuff is the lowest form of selling. But hey, that's just what i read. Ebay is good if you know what you're looking for

Please visit my....Ummm... I mean this cool ebay store that i found: www.ebay.com/myebaystore

Whistler PRO78

Buy now only $595

if ur that worried then get it from whistler site, they sell them too :)

Whistler PRO78

Buy now only $595

Ummm hello it works fine for me?

I have first hand knowledge in experiencing it so I'm sure it works fine. If you're that keen to pay an extra $300 for yours due to peace of mind then by all means go for it. Or alternatively I'll give you the person's ebay I.D. to which I bought mine off and you save yourself a bit of money to spend somewhere else on your car.

Also, I smell something fishy. This guy seems like he's trying to sell something in 'third person' to avoid getting banned...

Edited by Jaaassseeee

• 2 years later...

Hi All,

New to this forum, thought I would contribute to this post as I have talked to a couple of retailers such as http://www.radars.com.au or http://www.radarsdirect.com.au there are a couple around more forget all their names.

Seem to get mixed results from some of the guys, such as the Valentine One is the best detector, and the whistler is the best detector, i also was informed by a automotive shop west coast hi-fi? that the Bel Sti is the best?

does anyone know what the best is? there are mixed reviews but the valentine one seems to have the most supporting evidence.

Aaron

PS: I drive a 06 Prado GXL - Blue!