15% off GReddy S/C Kits - No excuses now guys

xoom

15% off is tempting if you ask me, just wondering would it be a wise decision or not at this stage <_<

Suppose to be looking at buying a house early next year :unsure:

pffffft ..... owning property ..... its sooooo over rated ...... driving a charged stivo on the other hand :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

buying a porche...100k

buing a house few 100k'z

seeing the face on a type r when he hears your charger winding away...PRICELESS

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15% off is tempting if you ask me, just wondering would it be a wise decision or not at this stage <_<

pffffft ..... owning property ..... its sooooo over rated ...... driving a charged stivo on the other hand :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

hahaha funny.. think about it mate wats an extra few thousand on the home loan??

plus you could always live in the stivo lol

omg >,< why would you all wanna spoil the fun of having s/c or t/c sportivo?!?!?!

I personally like NA car for so many reasons...

and they have its own way of enjoying the ride as well ^^

hey it may not be as fast coz I see no point of having pimped up stivo by spending so much on it..

and definitely home mortgage first before car expenses XD

hahaha funny.. think about it mate wats an extra few thousand on the home loan??

Its the stupid feeling of being in debt, I've been pretty much debt free all my life. The car owes me a bit though, lol.

If its only a feb sale, then I won't make it. Just spent a few thousand on household appliances, they tend to die all at the same time for some reason :angry:

Oh well, I'm just looking forward to get the PFC in and tuned at the moment.

Its the stupid feeling of being in debt, I've been pretty much debt free all my life. The car owes me a bit though, lol.

If its only a feb sale, then I won't make it. Just spent a few thousand on household appliances, they tend to die all at the same time for some reason :angry:

Oh well, I'm just looking forward to get the PFC in and tuned at the moment.

i know exactly how you feel mate in a similar situation it just seems to be getting harder tho.. and was only mucking around with the comments above :P

2. Enter... Mr. S15

rob ..... ill come and slap u if u proceed down that path :P :P :P :P

Because I'll have a faster car? OOOOO!

hahahaha

Now go twincharge the blue bombshell... (that's the only reason I'm geeing you up)

Once the house is sorted... we'll see.

1 - 3 years could be the defining point.

1. S/C the stivo

or

2. Enter... Mr. S15

By that time they will have a 2nd gen TRD AURION

mmmm

Once the house is sorted... we'll see.

1 - 3 years could be the defining point.

1. S/C the stivo

or

2. Enter... Mr. S15

By that time they will have a 2nd gen TRD AURION

mmmm

Gah. I want Toyota to release a real sports car again here. The Aurion is good, but it's still based on a family car.

Gah. I want Toyota to release a real sports car again here. The Aurion is good, but it's still based on a family car.

Technically an EVO, STi and the R32 to 34 Skylines are based off of family cars. As well as the HSV and FPV line up.

Also Rob, stay on topic :P

Edited by SuperDave

Technically an EVO, STi and the R32 to 34 Skylines are based off of family cars. As well as the HSV and FPV line up.

I'm Nelson. I don't have to be on topic.

How can you class a 2 door "sports" car as a family car???

Um .... all the above mentioned cars have or have had a 4 door variant :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Um .... all the above mentioned cars have or have had a 4 door variant :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Yes, of course the R32 - R34 skylines were originally aimed at the 4 door market. I think not lol. The skyline was designed as an entry level road sports car from scratch and they played with the idea of a 4 door. If I had a dollar for every 4 door skyline that I'd seen in RL I'd have 3 dollars. I'd have about a fufillion dollars by now if it had been 2 door variants. It's like they did the opposite with the skyline to that of the falcon (making a family version of a sports car, opposed to making a sports version of a family car).

But yeah I'll see how I go in the s/c department. As much as I want to hang on to the Corolla though, I may have to part ways with it some day realistically. I'll either become a dad in 3 years (you never know...) and have a family car, or I'll continue being a bachelor and upgrade to something else.

The Greddy option looks fun though as the prospect of some custom work makes the interest and learning level go higher. The question is, will Greddy and even Blitz be still making s/c kits for the 2zz in the years to come >.>

Yes, of course the R32 - R34 skylines were originally aimed at the 4 door market. I think not lol. The skyline was designed as an entry level road sports car from scratch and they played with the idea of a 4 door. If I had a dollar for every 4 door skyline that I'd seen in RL I'd have 3 dollars. I'd have about a fufillion dollars by now if it had been 2 door variants. It's like they did the opposite with the skyline to that of the falcon (making a family version of a sports car, opposed to making a sports version of a family car).

But yeah I'll see how I go in the s/c department. As much as I want to hang on to the Corolla though, I may have to part ways with it some day realistically. I'll either become a dad in 3 years (you never know...) and have a family car, or I'll continue being a bachelor and upgrade to something else.

The Greddy option looks fun though as the prospect of some custom work makes the interest and learning level go higher. The question is, will Greddy and even Blitz be still making s/c kits for the 2zz in the years to come >.>

mate the 4 door option is what usually comes out first .... because its a lot easier to make and doesnt require all the engineering work to get it all working in perfect order @ high performance expectations ..... the reason u dont c more 4 doors is as u've stated .... ppl r going for this car for sports n looks which is the coupe .... and as an imported car y would an importer bring in 4 door saloons if they aint gonna sell :P :P :P ur question answered ;) ;)

regarding the charger mate only time will tell.

mate if your serious i can point you in the right direction ..... the only thing i would recommend however is swapping out the emanage for a powerFC if u have the cash to do so.

isn't apexi bankrupt? no more warranty on those units and good luck finding one!

mate if your serious i can point you in the right direction ..... the only thing i would recommend however is swapping out the emanage for a powerFC if u have the cash to do so.

isn't apexi bankrupt? no more warranty on those units and good luck finding one!

i heard this at the start of last year and wat i knew then appears to have not changed .... dunno how true this is but this is the only statement i have been able to find regarding the matter ...... powerFC's can still be ordered through nengun

There will be no problems ordering of Apexi products, as the car parts division will keep running as normal.

We, Apexera are applying for Minjisaiseiho (I don’t know what this is called in English but if translated it means something like Civil Reformation). It’s a type of government support as part of bankruptcy law in Japan. It doesn’t mean the business is finished as yet.

The trouble came out of our other divisions of the business (home security systems, telecommunications etc).

We do not forsee problem in the near future and your orders will not be affected.

around the middle of last year i was told by a place here in perth that the blitz supercharger kit for the 2zz celica and the sportivo are now discontinued but there is still a few units in stock..

i was told exactly the same as the quote above in regards to apexi going bankrupt ;)

around the middle of last year i was told by a place here in perth that the blitz supercharger kit for the 2zz celica and the sportivo are now discontinued but there is still a few units in stock..

i was told exactly the same as the quote above in regards to apexi going bankrupt ;)

The S15 looks more likely for me then Bill... :(

Why don't we just buy a proper rear wheel machine? i.e. S15

becuz it all depends on whether u want to be a sheeple or an individual ..... lol

all my s15, evo, skyline mates love it when i call them sheeple .... lol .... well no not really but i do :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....

look each to their own really ..... this is just a nice kit to give the corolla a bit of a kick in the backside.

You do stand to lose a bit more $$ when you come to sell the car. Trade in anyway.

Private sales, well if you get an enthusiast then you might get back all of the $$ you put in.

Why don't we just buy a proper rear wheel machine? i.e. S15

becuz it all depends on whether u want to be a sheeple or an individual ..... lol

all my s15, evo, skyline mates love it when i call them sheeple .... lol .... well no not really but i do :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....

look each to their own really ..... this is just a nice kit to give the corolla a bit of a kick in the backside.

There's a larger ratio of Corolla's to S15's lol