[WA] OLD AHG Thread...

Orite so i`ll lay it out straight..my fren obviously doesnt want to pay up cos he`s not goin..so what i propose is this..u guys (meaning my fren who is not going and you) split the cost with another person who is in the AHG thing already..he can have double the time..

Or if someone who isnt in the AHG wants to be in it but reckon it`s too exp..you guys can split the cost too..

Please let me know asap

Doesn't really make sense to pay extra I don't think because how will we keep track of who has done what?? Best option get someone else in - saves a bit of drama

Yes sean..u have pointed that out to me..n i agree.. :( just split with anyone who wants to join..

name and adress of this friend please.. his s15 will look like a yaris whin im finished with it :spiteful:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe this we were turning people down before and now no one wants in, where did they all go!?

Also google ahg performance, this thread is result number 4 - haha

Edited by Seano

AHhaha..angelo :P chill man..pls pluck out his turbo while ur at it :P i can be ur best fren :yahoo:

haha scared ya didnt i.. ill see you guys tomorrow feeling a bit better!

name and adress of this friend please.. his s15 will look like a yaris whin im finished with it :spiteful:

make it a powder blue prius bro ;)

Even tho the weather was **** *******, we all had fun! It exagerates the experience alot more, n realy tests you!

Big ups to Kenneth for organising the day! :toast:

Well done Ken you got my vote for member of the month :)

Can't wait to see the footage, would be great to have a cut version and a full uncut version.

Even tho the weather was **** *******, we all had fun! It exagerates the experience alot more, n realy tests you!

Big ups to Kenneth for organising the day! :toast:

Well done Ken you got my vote for member of the month :)

Can't wait to see the footage, would be great to have a cut version and a full uncut version.

i can tell the rate andu works as :P i will hv to grab those footage off him and edit it myself.. pretty much have everyone's footage in inidividual video (original sound with screaming [if applicable] :P would be funny to watch .. and yeh.. see how it goes.. i will keep u guys updated

man was today fun.. hopefully their will be a next time.. :yahoo: hopefully a little drier too..

Kenneth hurry up and post the videos otherwise i'm writing a complaint to your mother! lol uni is no excuse, life is too short to stress about uni hehe not that i've ever been :P

sorry for the delays but again! two assignments one test and a lot of headache with the car has got to me.... car needed some new tyres and some camber bolts.. now i have LIMITED time to get it done as im sending it into the smash repair week afta (hoping the susp work will be done so i can replace it with steelie and respray my rims.. so its bit tricky at this point in time..

meanwhile.. i took the time to get those video into my laptop while studying @ uni today :) so the video is with me but they are in a HUGE mess, and there are a lot of unpleasant stuff that jeremy and i think :P should be muted over..

with my crappy video editing skills, jeremy and i decided to edit it together in our breaks :) stay tuned! dont bite me :P

SO hang in there guys..we`ll get it done ASAP..my uni schedule is just crazy this week..

:) danny..can u post up the pics 1st pls :P buy us some time

distract ppl with the photos.. xD

go bug danny for the pics :P

tqs danny for taking the pics again :)

Edited by J e r e M y

OK OK, I have the pics, and it took me a long time to resize them because they were all massive. but now that they are done i will get them up there asap. i have just been really busy. So dont HASSLE me or there will be trouble, and you will all have problems with your cars :spiteful:

Dans

OK OK, I have the pics, and it took me a long time to resize them because they were all massive. but now that they are done i will get them up there asap. i have just been really busy. So dont HASSLE me or there will be trouble, and you will all have problems with your cars :spiteful:

Dans

:blink: i dont need pics =x =x =x =x

:P

o the video is with me but they are in a HUGE mess, and there are a lot of unpleasant stuff that jeremy and i think :P should be muted over..

Please enlighten us :P I bet you its mostly my loudness haha

o the video is with me but they are in a HUGE mess, and there are a lot of unpleasant stuff that jeremy and i think :P should be muted over..

its most likely me seano ahaha i need to remember "pushing car past limits = off the track"

its most likely me seano ahaha i need to remember "pushing car past limits = off the track"

Lol yea it'll do that - tuning day FTW :P