[WA] OLD AHG Thread...

I wnt to a chicken place in Melbourne last year. It was similar to Nando's. I cant remember what its called, but i had a "Bondi burger" and that was heaps good! :yahoo:

That would be Oporto ;)

Anyone seen Oporto's older, but slightly less attractive, cousin in Sydney - O Galo ??

Haha, almost a carbon copy menu...

Edited by Leroy

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wnt to a chicken place in Melbourne last year. It was similar to Nando's. I cant remember what its called, but i had a "Bondi burger" and that was heaps good! :yahoo:

Saads is al over it! Big Bondi Burger from O'Porto, add the Nando's sauce, would be perfect :D

hey guys.. if its 2.00pm i wont be able to make it.. anything around 12ish i can make..

hey guys.. if its 2.00pm i wont be able to make it.. anything around 12ish i can make..

LOL... we need ppl to say about the time ey?? we really need them... so we can confirm the attendance hey?? :)

Is the meet still on?

I thought it was at 12:00!?

Oh ****! i put 2:00pm! Sorry gang! ;)

My bad :blink:

LOL, still duno yet... so how is it people? someone organise this? :P im a newbie so cant organise this ... hehe :spiteful:

Is the meet still on?

I thought it was at 12:00!?

Oh ****! i put 2:00pm! Sorry gang! ;)

My bad :blink:

LOL, still duno yet... so how is it people? someone organise this? :P im a newbie so cant organise this ... hehe :spiteful:

i say we stick to what we know. 12.00 at karawara nandos. if its 12.00 i can come..

otherwise.. <_<

Whoa, this is confusing... (Or maybe it's just me.)

So, is it confirmed yet? (12:00 Nando's Karawara.)

For how long will you all be there?

I'll be at uni tomorrow, from 11AM, but I'm not sure for how long (Need to take photos for a student council basketball tournament @ Curtin.).

Will try to negotiate something with the council if I can (So that I can leave early... hehee...).

EDIT: Oh wait, it's on Sunday!

*Slaps self for not reading the thread properly*

UPDATE: I can't make it, as I need to concentrate on my studies (Exams are coming.).

Edited by ToyotaFreak

LETS MAKE THIS STRAIGHT..

NANDOS SOUTHERN RIVER AT 1PM ....

CORNER OF WARTON AND AMHERST ROAD

i will update this on main post

Don't wory about being late either most will probably hang around until 3ish and maybe go on a mini-cruise - that always happens :P

Would be great meet some of the newer memebers properly at the last meet I was to tired from AHG and kinda out of it =S

Will be missing this meet..doing assignments with frens till late..dont think will wake up in time also..even if i do i have to work on my assignment ><

u guys have a good 1

make sure u guys take pics!

:) hope to c u guys soon

Edited by J e r e M y

Will be missing this meet..doing assignments with frens till late..dont think will wake up in time also..even if i do i have to work on my assignment ><

u guys have a good 1

make sure u guys take pics!

:) hope to c u guys soon

T_T jeremy not coming T_T. i should be able to come... but im a newbie... be nice to me ppl :yahoo:

That would be Oporto ;)

Anyone seen Oporto's older, but slightly less attractive, cousin in Sydney - O Galo ??

Haha, almost a carbon copy menu...

bondi burger ftw - found one here in Darling Harbour where I'm staying for business, soo goooooood. If anyone is going CeBit come find me at the Legrand stand and I will try and sell you something :P