crash helmet :)

oh i think it has to meet Australian Standards :P

Edited by kenneth

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HHAHAHAHAHA... :( awwwww :(

u can just hitch a ride with someone and watch on the sides and be the camera man for everyone else

Bicycle helmet not okay then? :(

u are always so full of rubbish Elan!!! :P

Edited by GReddy_ES

If this is going ahead, you can definately count me in.

If you've been to AHG before, you'll know why. If not, its the best opportunity to get to know how hard you can push yourself and your car in a safe environment ie: not having to worry about losing your license, fines etc etc... :D

If this is going ahead, you can definately count me in.

If you've been to AHG before, you'll know why. If not, its the best opportunity to get to know how hard you can push yourself and your car in a safe environment ie: not having to worry about losing your license, fines etc etc... :D

EXACTLY!

Have you called them yet ken? have ya? have ya?

they r closed today

Edited by kenneth

Hey fellas,

Congrats on getting the members the driving course,Ive personally raced on the skid pan & the long course for three years,driving from a Honda civis 'breeze' to our 99 Rex,Its really is an eye openr once yuve done this course,U pick up some mannerisms from the course & use this on the road,& it really does help knowing ur cars limits & handling extreme driving conditions.

Ive got a helmet if any one interested,(As long as i dont get any passengers in return),Im willing to donate this to the members.It is recommended to wear Cotton clothing,& good shooz,A fire extinguisher is good too(but i think this only compulsory for the motorkhana guys),tyre pressures & treads are kept at a premium,importantly do listen to the instructors as there are tonnes of experience there..most importantly HAVE FUN..

If permitted Ide love to spectate this,& cheer on for the members..Cant wait for this. COUNT ME IN TO SPECTATE

ooooooooo im so tempted to say yes but then i realise i drive a tank... prolly just really embarass myself haha :(

not to mention no tread, needs wheel balancing and alignment.

thanks bruzrolla for the contribution :D come along definitely and spactate if u like :D no one said u couldnt come!!! and yeh now the date is set on the 5th of april which is the first saturday of april

i need to put in a 50% deposit (800 bucks to hire out the skid pan) so best to hv 10 people :) reduce the cost a little and i need to know if you can make it and maybe pay in advance :)

i will PM people that have registered their interest, i need the numbers and reply ASAP as any delay may well means we will loose out on the spot :)

hmm.. i am so tempted.. but i wanna lower my car first..

when do i have to confirm by?

anyone wanna lend me a helmet.. i've never done this sort of stuff before..

:yahoo: :yahoo:

hey guys. yeh i would love to come too, but i think that the money situation is a bit low atm. but if i win lotto i will take all of you. hehe

:P thats cool.. hrm come on guyss another 2 - 3 people pleaseee.. or else it'd be too costly and maybe I would have to pull out of it :S coz it'd be costing too much

hey guys. yeh i would love to come too, but i think that the money situation is a bit low atm. but if i win lotto i will take all of you. hehe

ure gonna be pimpin if u win the lotto xD

HAHAHA..ure gonna buy everyone in TOCA WA a nice car :P or chuck them a supercharger kit..

xD

copy cat ... except if i win lotto (which i highly doubt considering i dont buy it) i wouldnt share any of it :spiteful:

haha jokinggggggg, no but really how good would it be if you won! :blink:

copy cat ... except if i win lotto (which i highly doubt considering i dont buy it) i wouldnt share any of it :spiteful:

haha jokinggggggg, no but really how good would it be if you won! :blink:

coming coming?

hey guys id love to come but money is pretty much an issue at the moment,

i might come down & have a look though :)

^_^

oh :P hehe sorry my bad :D okie

ooooooooo im so tempted to say yes but then i realise i drive a tank... prolly just really embarass myself haha :(

not to mention no tread, needs wheel balancing and alignment.

You'll have the only RWD there tho! I want to see that Celsior drift! hahah

far out ken had a heart attack for a sec cause i thought u were talking about the 5th being tomorrow!!! coz car def wont be ready lol but im DEF up for next month :D

far out ken had a heart attack for a sec cause i thought u were talking about the 5th being tomorrow!!! coz car def wont be ready lol but im DEF up for next month :D

sorry bro! PM malfunction.. or rather :P brain malfunction.. i still think im in feb :P

hey guys id love to come but money is pretty much an issue at the moment,

i might come down & have a look though :)

weak.

get your boyfriend to sell more of those patches of green grass to golfers and then u'd have money :D