19" Wheels

spags

Some rims that i want are "Sizes: 20x8.5" your having problems with 19.. should i get 20's then? im not expert. but i really want the 20" but dont want theses problems

Dun worry. Mine's also 20", havent put them on thou. But I'm sure it's gonna be fine. Fyi, There are even sick people sittin on a 22" aurion... Havent seen one in Aussie thou..

Im on 20x8.5 all round and no problems at all, although im sitting on 225 rather than 245's. I was hoping they had a staggered fitment so the rears would be 9.0 but to no luck.

Also check the offset of your rims.

Change ur rims again then.. :yahoo:

I just got mine with rear 9.5 and front 8 or 8.5 . Forgot the front

Haha lol, I'll live with it..... for the time being..... :spiteful:

Spags, see if you can get a spacer.

At the end of the day if the rolling diameter of the tyre is the same as or close to the standard there is no way in this world should they hit any part of the car at all me personally have got 18's with 40 profile tyres and pedders lowered springs (they only make 1 set for the aurion) and under normal conditions i cannot get these to scrub ( not that i try lol) when i put on my 8x4 trailer, load my quad, ridin gear, 9 drawer tool box full of gear and various other **** i have to hit some bumps etc pretty hard/fast to make the rear scrub (yes the spring are stiffer ofcourse but still quite supple). I fitted the springs myself and when i got the tyres fitted got them to do a camber check front and rear then i took these readouts to toyota and ordered the factory eccentric bolts to suit, installed them which set the camber back to factory and still good to this day.

If i was u id be gettin the camber checked, for the sake of changin rims $$$$$$ and see what the outcome is, theres to many people on here that have 18's, 19's and 20's with no problems even the offset, yes it will make a small difference but i wouldnt think that much considering u havent lowered it (i think).

As a mechanic theres a simple rule "check the easy things first" and to me checkin the camber is probally the easiest with all these puters they use these days.

Although ive got wheel spacers on my 4 wheel drives i wouldnt advise puttin them on your aurion to me it comes down to insurance my 4wd's cant be insured anyway there too over the top now anyway lol but my aurion is still mildly sane for now :whistling:

hope this sorta helps ya and dont wanna say anyone else is wrong (especially out the spacers i lovem lol) just thought u should consider it

cheers