Rear Skirt

Hey all, i spoke to a few people in my area to do wit a rear skirt. I went to my local toyota dealer, i was told by a few people that you could purchase these from toyota themselves. I turned up and they went through log books and went into the websites but in the end they said sorry we cannot find it try some asian guy in liverpool. I was pritty annoyed that they turned me away. What is a good place to check one of these out? i live in sydney CBD and sometimes work at liverpool.

dont get them to install and paint it

Ive been thinking seriously bout getting a rear skirt, why you say dont get toyota to install and paint it?

Plus i live in tas so you reckon i could still order it from my local toyota or will they not be able to get it?

Cheers

Ive been thinking seriously bout getting a rear skirt, why you say dont get toyota to install and paint it?

Plus i live in tas so you reckon i could still order it from my local toyota or will they not be able to get it?

Cheers

Call them up, give them that part number and ask which toyota dealer in tas has it in stock. Im sure they can order it if they don't have any.

Cheers

Because they're Toyota.

They'll take it to the cheapest paint shop they can find, and then charge you over the hill for it most likely.

You may as well pick out the paint shop YOU want and get them to do it.

I love Toyota as a manufacturer. Some their dealers are worse than the Russian Mafia though unfortunately.