Something i received...

dannywss

i had my credit card details hacked via paypal. luckily my bank contacted me and notified me of the irregular behaviour that was occurring. 11 transactions in 3 days, all from the same website totalling more than $200. badboyz, good idea taking your details off paypal, theres just no gaurantee of safety.

kane

i had my credit card details hacked via paypal. luckily my bank contacted me and notified me of the irregular behaviour that was occurring. 11 transactions in 3 days, all from the same website totalling more than $200. badboyz, good idea taking your details off paypal, theres just no gaurantee of safety.

kane

Thanks for the heads up.

This is very weird, i have been receiving similar email since tat earlier email. Now, read this! I was shocked when i first scan through(very quick reading) it, coz i made a T/T payment to import a car, so i soo farking worried that my money gone missing or any shxt!

Well, enjoy reading~~

Director, Foreign Operation

ATM Card Dept

Central Bank of Nigeria

Dear,

Going by series of petition received from International Body on the way foreign contractors Fund was handled by our correspondence office. After Extensive lose door meeting with Board of Directors And other Stake holders in the Government, Subcommittees of the House of Assembly and the House Of Rep, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

It was Resolved and Agreed upon that you're Heritance Fund would be released on a special method of payment , which tag Name Reads ATM CORPORATE VISA CARD. This Method of Payment is

designed by the Government to Avert fraud perpetration or stoppage of fund by some Agencies. This ATM CORPORATE VISA CARD would be Issued to you upon meeting with the Bank Requirements.

This office, has Been Mandated to take charge of the Issuance of the ATM CORPORATE VISA CARD.And that Your contract payment file should be passed to my Desk for clarification .Upon Certification that your File is ok.This Office would Direct you on how to Receive your over due contract fund via ATM CORPORATE VISA CARD .

FORWARD YOUR

FULL NAME

MAILING ADDRESS

OCCUPATION

IDENTITY

PHONE NUMBER

Waiting for an urgent response.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. CHARLES EDU

Director, Foreign Operation

ATM Card Dept

Central Bank of Nigeria

Then i read slowly, hrm... wat a nice way to ask for personal details... lolz

Can anyone tell me why they wan someone else's details?

yeah i seen this one before....the reason y they ask for you personal details is basically for identity theft...i mean what they really want is ur money...but becoz it sounds suss if they just ask for it, they just get all you personal details, and basically steal you identity and then your money :P