Toyota owners club Polo shirt Design

Gday all.

I was looking throught the search engine on the forum to try and find if any1 has made a toyota owners club shirt yet or one for a corolla. If yes could you please get back to me cause i am very interested if not, in the next few weeks i will make up a design and run in by you guys and girls to see wat you think, please use this post for any suggestion and i will take it in mind and see wat i can come up with, because at the moment i am just brain storming i have a few ideas. And I have Polo shirt design more in mind, I dont think t-shirt will look that great.

Please let me know.

Thanks Pricey

Edited by Pricey

At one point there was discussion about having a club shirt done up, however a consensus couldn't be found. Steve, the forum owner, actually sells some club gear on the UK sister site. Plus you will need his permission to use the club logo for any designs.

I know up here in Qld we would prefer a colour apart from black as for most of the year up here a black shirt in the sun is waay too hot.

This idea has been around but nobody could agree on what it should look like.

We have the logo the same as the stickers it all just comes down to the design of the shirt itself and the price to get them made.

i would love to get one made also but i know after a month or 2 eveyone will loose interest and this thread will become lost in the forum somewere with no success and 6 months down the track someone else will open another one up again saying the same thing.

LOL oh why not a jacket - like those year 12 jersey jackets, since winter is approaching

a polo is more versatile.. you can wear it all year round.. if somone could make a preliminary design some of us can go get quotes and stuff..

Sketra Here

But what about me... got to have one for girls.. even tho there is hardly any.... <_< My friend has some t-shirts made up for her organisation which i have one and this is the design.

I can ask her who does these designs and i know there is alot of colour variety's.

sc1.jpg

sc2.jpg

The front is embroided and the back is just done by that paint stuff.

Edited by Eves

i would love to get one made also but i know after a month or 2 eveyone will loose interest and this thread will become lost in the forum somewere with no success and 6 months down the track someone else will open another one up again saying the same thing.

:clap:

:clap: