Hunt for a S/C

Ok sorry to keep this thread alive, but I emailed POTN as they currently sell the Blitz kit and this is the response I got

Hello,

Sorry we dont currently ship outside of the U.K its prob easier and cheaper to source the parts seperatly as it works out easier and alot cheaper as thats how ive done my nissan 200sx

Thanks

POTN

What do you guys think about that? If it is easier as he says it would be good for me as it won't hit me as hard finacially doing bits at a time, however I still have the problem of knowing where to look for these parts.

Didn't nextmod.com.au source it for another member on here ? Have you tried them ?

Thanks will contact them now.

Also Jase I emailed Vision R would prefer a local shop to get it in.

Edited by Seano

Didn't nextmod.com.au source it for another member on here ? Have you tried them ?

Thanks will contact them now.

Also Jase I emailed Vision R would prefer a local shop to get it in.

What do you mean?

You gave me their contact details brother.

x speed got one in for a 2zz celica a little while back when they told me to get an evo!

Xspeed are a bunch of cocky pricks. Majority are anyway.

agreed but i know for a fact they can source the blitz kit.. just dont get them to install it!

* Blitz Compressor Kit for ZZE123 (Item Code: 10132): 545400Yen (= currently A$5929)

We guess this product would weigh around 45kg and if this is the case, estimated shipping cost from Japan to your address in Australia would be approximately A$450 by international air courier (excluding import duties).

So im guessing with duty & GST added you would be looking around $8k max.

nice little profit the guys are making selling it for $10k

* Blitz Compressor Kit for ZZE123 (Item Code: 10132): 545400Yen (= currently A$5929)

We guess this product would weigh around 45kg and if this is the case, estimated shipping cost from Japan to your address in Australia would be approximately A$450 by international air courier (excluding import duties).

considering all they doing is call up and ship them in.. hahaha they must know how to make money...

considering all they doing is call up and ship them in.. hahaha they must know how to make money...

Lol yea nextmod gave me a much more reasonable ballpark figure of 7.5 - fits nicely under my credit card limit :)

Will probably look at ordering around July when my tax return comes in to help buffer all the expenses that come with doing something like this. Then it will just be a matter of getting Angelo's mech to do the install...or taking a few days around a weekend off and trying to do it myself - all good.

Noobish question - how much of an increase can I expect in power, 30-40%? - yes it will

Edited by Seano

nextmods price is pretty reasonable man, will be lucky to get it cheaper than that..

Yea I am very happy with it awesome price. Now to save about 4K as a buffer for any budget blow outs :P

my personal thoughts is the car will go from the 105-110 mark upto about 160-170.

However it also depends on wat else u do as other mods might let u get more juice out of it.

my personal thoughts is the car will go from the 105-110 mark upto about 160-170.

However it also depends on wat else u do as other mods might let u get more juice out of it.

More then likely after I get the blitz I will start shopping for a PFC to get a real nice tune out of it. This car (think it's Sleeper's) had 153kw @ wheels with the Blitz kit although not sure what else he had at the time of the tune - that and its a different car. He managed to get another 10kw with extractors and an Apexi ECU.

blitz do make a kit for the 1ZZ.

Angleo has one for his 1ZZ.

Speaking of which, I'm looking for one myself (or a TRD one...)...

I'm finding it really hard to find one...

Are Nextmod the guys to go through? Any suggestions?

thats because they are discontinued! you should still be able to get your hands on one though..

thats because they are discontinued! you should still be able to get your hands on one though..

I knew that, hence I'm having a really hard time finding one...

Been searching a lot of US forums to no avail so was wondering if anyone had any leads for me to follow...