Which ipod adapter?

Do you have the Presara, or the factory Sat Nav unit ? Did you see the note on the Neo Pro Link "If your Toyota is fitted with factory Satellite Navigation this kit is not compatible."

On the other hand, the SL2i unit has the following note: "Playlist/Folder and Track/File browsing is NOT supported on the navigation screen of most Toyota models. Please contact us to confirm compatibility of this feature for your vehicle."

This is a shortcoming of the Sat Nav unit, not the iPOD interface device. The demo on the web page is not a true representation of the device installed in the Aurion Presara or other with the factory sat nav. You'll need to set up playlists in your ipod to be able to skip through various music via car's controls. Not quite sure of the details here. The demo on the web page is for the newer generation sat nav units found in Lexus and Toyota Prius (and possibly Landcruiser). Despite the Presara having the sat nav unit from Lexus, it's the older generation unfortunately.

If you don't have the sat nav interface, it might be ok, I suggest sending an email to Advanced ICE if in doubt. I did, they were very responsive and professional. They were happy to fully disclose their product's capabilities in my car, the limitations once installed, etc.

Edited by riftime