What was the dealer sting for Stivo Sat Nav ??

Exec6speed

TMCA were advertising it for $4250 on their website when they first added the Spotivo section to their website, but they no longer list the price.

I know for a fact Toyota CSD (Customer Services Division - P&A Altona) get it in for around $3K from TMC & sell it on for $3,800+

Don't be suprised at dealers trying to flog them off for around $5K either :angry:

The old back-of a truck method is the most cost-effective though :P

hi guys, i got mine for $1100 (off the back of the truck :D ) through this guy a in Melb, been trying to find someone or something modify the thing so it plays dvd's on the OEM screen...no luck so far, but getting close though.

I saw the guy install it, it looked quite simple, unplug the old one and plug the new one and a few loose wire connections (ones the speedo wire i think).

Anyone out there know where the mute wire on the unit is? hooked up my nokia bluetooth car kit to it but it only mutes when someone is calling in and not when dialing out.....very frustrating ......

its acctually a very technological unit.

when it dosnt have satalite communication it uses the abs sensors to detect where the car is, like when u turn the inside wheels moves quiker then the outside wheel, and it detects that and knows when ur turning. so even in a tunnel its sweet.

id love one, but that would mean i cant have a koota hu or woofers

hehehe

illuminati, you can still run an external amp and subs etc. all thats needed is an rca convertor. works fine. just need to run the rca & power cables on different sides of the car to prevent electronic/engine noise.

yeah but my hu allows me to control the frequencies going to each speaker, so the front wont destort trying to play the bassey notes the woofer played anyways...

it has alot of sweet features and its prob got better quality output.