International Student at Curtin University

"A 22-year-old Burswood man who was allegedly racing against him was also spoken to yesterday and will also be charged with reckless driving by summons.

His Land Roverhas been seized under the State’s anti-hoon laws."

rofl mao

What a noob.

Glad no one was killed.

Magna vs. Land Rover :huh:

The internation students at my uni drive wicked jap cars :lol: what's wrong with you perthies

the ones tht drives wikid jap car :P are either good driver or they are long gone :P history LOL!

haha u get some whacky car down @ curtin but i suppose they are not doosh bags :P oh on the other note i seen tht car not long ago.. couple of days ago.. he was a bit of a doosh bag i think... :P

thats what magna drivers do lol can't get real car, they find noobs like them self and race each others around. well thats if you call it race, only for afew seconds to one of them blow up or end up upside down :P

i hate magnas :)

Crikey!!

What section of the freeway was this? Where was the barrier??

Im pretty sure it was at the Leederville train station, on the Mitchell. As for the barriers, i thought they were designed to catch/tangle the cars. He's done himself a great big mischief! Fag!

Grow some balls, and go to a track!

Edited by trdsaads

thats down the road pretty much from my house.. scary. don worry i dont drive like this as there are heaps of undercover cops down that road..

Crikey!!

Im pretty sure it was at the Leederville train station, on the Mitchell. As for the barriers, i thought they were designed to catch/tangle the cars. He's done himself a great big mischief! Fag!

i dont feel sorry for the guy @ all.. oh and yesterday i was driving home from work

intersection of vahland and high road :) there is this very huge BUMP in the middle of the road.. almost like a ramp if ur not careful..

Along comes a BMW 3 series (doosh bag i guess... lowered thinks he looks cool and fast) long and behold.. he was doing 100kph and the rear was LAUNCHED into the air and when it came down again it was a huge impact.. right to the ground and back scraped the road giving some beautiful fireworks :)

i think he must hv fked smething he was on his breaks after that.. trying to stop.. another dikface on road..

Crikey!!

Holy cow... I've driven the Mitchell freeway soooo many times, and I honestly find it amazing that hes gone either over or through the barrier, and over the gravel mound, onto the tracks... How fast was he going??!?!!?

What a douche...

Crikey!!

Holy cow... I've driven the Mitchell freeway soooo many times, and I honestly find it amazing that hes gone either over or through the barrier, and over the gravel mound, onto the tracks... How fast was he going??!?!!?

What a douche...

those barrier are (i think) built to withstand a fregging TRUCK running into it... the guy must have lost control BIG time.. to cross 3 lanes and airborne into the train tracks...

Luckily no one was hurt...only minor injury..

If the internation student is from malaysia..i must say he is stupid

If you want to drive like crazy and speed like hell..go back to malaysia n do it :P cos u wont get into trouble there.. :P

BUT still..when u drive like that..u not only put ur own life in danger but also the lives of people who share that very same road..If that idiot wants to die himself..fine by me..but just dont bring anyone along with him :)

It`s always the commodores..falcons..magna`s..skylines..nissans..hondas that drives crazy on the freeway or anywhere..

Weaving in and out.. † Amen to them..enough said

If you want to drive like crazy and speed like hell..go back to malaysia n do it :P cos u wont get into trouble there.. :P

BUT still..when u drive like that..u not only put ur own life in danger but also the lives of people who share that very same road..If that idiot wants to die himself..fine by me..but just dont bring anyone along with him :)

It`s always the commodores..falcons..magna`s..skylines..nissans..hondas that drives crazy on the freeway or anywhere..

add camry drivers on that too :P

:P dont u drive a camry? is that a confession?

haha

A magna racing a Land rover!!!! Battle of the cars that handle like lounge chairs hahahahahahah

Seriously it couldn't have been that higher speed?? After all it's a Magna for goodness sake. LOL

A magna racing a Land rover!!!! Battle of the cars that handle like lounge chairs hahahahahahah

Seriously it couldn't have been that higher speed?? After all it's a Magna for goodness sake. LOL

LOLS at the battle of the cars that handles like lounge chairs..

LOLs.. :D

haha

an old saying, Bloody Camry drivers... :P :D

haha

I`m taking that as a confession :P

haha

Nah..... :P i just dont like to be called "another Rolla driver" you know :D

when you driving back from work ,tired and stock in traffic and u see a rolla fly passes, only thing ppl say will be " just another Rolla Driver" :P

EDIT: hahahaha

Edited by X-Power

haha

Nah..... :P i just dont like to be called "another Rolla driver" you know :D

when you driving back from work ,tired and stock in traffic and u see a rolla fly passes, only thing ppl say will be " just another Rolla Driver" :P

EDIT: hahahaha

You'll hear me before you see me. I'll keep a keen eye out for you ;)

awsmo! (awesome)

another tank driver or i should say tractor! but when i think about it, reminds me im one of them as well :P

but for sure man, horn the **** out of me if u see me anywhere. happy to see my toyota buddyz