Version 14 Sat nav

EVL-184

so i googled ver.14 and several sites came up with it as a download, However being a pc noob, i found i dont know how to get it to work on my pc, ?

Anyone wanna hav a crack at it ,?

.... new freeway-eastlink added in for Victoria?

Yes - I believe so - One interesting: same version 14 but Garman and few others can show speed cameras, redlights .... but Toyota not. A friend of mine told me: data is there but the software from Toyota (or its contractor) is dumb.

BH

i went to navman.com, found a great deal!! they are taking back old Navman and exchange for a new S30 with v.14 map, for just around AUD150? farking cheap~ i am arranging to send mine back and get a new navi with new map~~

but... headache.. my another car has the built-in Blaupunkt.. a CD will be needed... :angry: :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the Toyota Navigation Map DVD can be copied? I have a Presara with v.13. Had a quick look and the DVD is just over 5Gig. That means a dual layer DVD will be required, has anyone tried a DVD+R or DVD-R dual layer to see if the system can read from the blue DVDs ?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
aud350 for an update.. this is scary.. any idea if the 14 edition has the new freeway-eastlink added in for Victoria?

It does not know the car position within Melba & Mullum Mullum tunnels - Ok with other tunnels in Victoria and NSW (don't know other states).

BH

I got version 14 for a mate from here:

(Sorry, removed link. Google it and you should be able to find it. If not, send me a PM and I'll point you in the right direction)

works perfectly too! Saved him $395 so he was was rapped!!!

Edited by Sanz

mmm lol i stopped seeding that torrent long ago. I uploaded it in march sometime (after buying 2008 model presara) and stopped seeding after about 1 month. I am overseas right now and dont have access to my home desktop (i think the gf turned the comp off to save energy.... i normally dont turn my desktop off so i can remote desktop). Problem is now i cant seed for a while since Im moving houses when I get back to Aus and net will take a while to set up.

I know at least 4 or 5 ppl on this forum I have uploaded to so if you guys can seed for a week or so it will help out others.

Also Sanz can you remove the direct link from your post, I am pretty sure it violates the rules of this forum.... just search the file using mininova is good enough.

i have a blaupaukt navigation system, any idea if the file downloaded for toyota works?

thanks for the info on mininova, file found. Thankss

I have it got the dealer to swop it for me much more upto data better all round

alan

• 2 weeks later...

Try Looking at the following address for a torrent seed:-

hxxp://bitzi.com/lookup/F6EHYEYAJ3K43ANY7JIABRM57JIICEJ6.HYJW3J7FYZM52CQ3CMJDYIWU7JQW4MIQWSQ6DFQ?fl=15320&ff=64383A616E6E6F756E636534353A687474703A2F&fn=Toyota%20Nav%20Australia.torrent&tag.ed2k.ed2khash=ca2e09b51193804fac0e94027aa23ccb&tag.tiger.tree=HYJW3J7FYZM52CQ3CMJDYIWU7JQW4MIQWSQ6DFQ&tag.md5.md5=e71947d9e488150f481bccd5cdc6f3c6&a=Shareaza%202.3.1.0&v=Q0.4&ref=shareaza

(hope this is posted correctly)

• 2 weeks later...
danny, the TNS in the aurion's are part of the screen... well, at least mine is anyway...

thanks for your info, coz i remember my lexus and a friend's bmw has the player/module(seperate from screen)..

anyway, called blaupunkt, the whole ordering system is XXXX, need to fax them in written, and it cost AUD400!!!

<_< oh well... bought it.. and waiting for new pioneer system to come out and lower the old avic system which cost $2.7k now, for meantime, stay with my blau and wait..

anyone wanna book my blau navigation system till i sell? line 2-3 months? lolz ;)

p/s: who wants the v14 navi disc for toyota? Just pay the money for disc and postage~ labour: free ^^"