Smashed up Sportivo

Brad!

omg, looks like some trucks hit it or smt... but then i dunno why, these days, people keep driving right on my rear bumper ey, even tho im on left lane + speed limit, they keep sticking to me T_T, coz i know when i brake, they wont be able to....... sometimes these drivers are naturally dumb... :P:P KEEP YOUR DISTAnCE :P:P

Edited by LEGEND888

omg, looks like some trucks hit it or smt... but then i dunno why, these days, people keep driving right on my rear bumper ey, even tho im on left lane + speed limit, they keep sticking to me T_T, coz i know when i brake, they wont be able to....... sometimes these drivers are naturally dumb... :P:P KEEP YOUR DISTAnCE :P:P

could not agree more with you mate. then they wonder why i get out and tell them to fuk off before i break there heads.

and what kills me the most is how they will sit there trying to figure out why they just got told off. its priceless. stupid dum fuks.

Totally agree You get on the Pacific highway and the trucks are right there pushing you along especially at night from our place constantly hear ambulances going up and down the highway many accidents are involving trucks .a couple of weeks back truck overturned near the hospital Toyota hilux tried to aviod and straight into the ambulance station. luckily no one serious hurt. Hopefully no one in the sportivo was seriously hurt