Learn from other peoples mistakes

You might not care but other members might. You are part of the forum here so you add to the reputation of the forum here - that means every other member. We are peaceful Toyota drivers. I don't want my name in a thread where people are bad mouthing police officers because then I become guilty by association, and everyone else here gets branded the same.

Thats true, and all in all they do a good job. Really, are members of the force are watching these forums? Most people would know that one persons comments do not reflect that of everyone using the forum, everyone is entitled to there own personal opinion. Its not like we are all one entity , lol

Hey while I think of it, there is a guy at my work who has a sportivo, I swear it has an old WRX front bar on it, seems to fit well, not terrible looking. Is there an aftermarket front bar for the previous model Rolla that looks totally WRX? Or has he actually fitted a Subie bumper onto his sportivo? Its got a bonnet scoop as well, lame.

Hhmmm I'm not sure if a genuine WRX one would fit but you could definitely make one out of fibreglass to look similar. Remember the Hyandai Lantra kits that made them look like Lancers? Haha. I remember a member here ages ago modified a WRX CAI to suit a Corolla actually...

You might not care but other members might. You are part of the forum here so you add to the reputation of the forum here - that means every other member. We are peaceful Toyota drivers. I don't want my name in a thread where people are bad mouthing police officers because then I become guilty by association, and everyone else here gets branded the same.

Thats true, and all in all they do a good job. Really, are members of the force are watching these forums? Most people would know that one persons comments do not reflect that of everyone using the forum, everyone is entitled to there own personal opinion. Its not like we are all one entity , lol

I think the general feeling around here is that police DO watch internet forums (there was a thread about a guy getting busted because an officer tracked him down using nissansilvia.com), personal opinions ARE welcomed, but irresponsible comments/actions DO reflect everyone else on the forum if they are not dealt with by moderators etc.

It just seems so wrong, if you’ve got a hard on for a WRX, get one, older examples and going cheap these days, why ruin a perfectly nice looking Rolla? It’s the scoop that looks so try-hard, not so much the bar. I guess it’s in fashion, how many VP, VN, VT and VY crummiedoors are going around with VZ or VE looking front ends, I hate them but they seem to be popular, around Melbourne anyway.

Tayles, Do you REALLY own a 57 Jaguar MkI or is that a wish list?

1 of the cars in the list is owned by me.

The rest are owned by family members (i.e. DAD) haha

Is the Jag in top nic? 2.4lt or the 3.4lt?

(I'm a classic car fan, baaa)

Tayles, Do you REALLY own a 57 Jaguar MkI or is that a wish list?

1 of the cars in the list is owned by me.

The rest are owned by family members (i.e. DAD) haha

Is the Jag in top nic? 2.4lt or the 3.4lt?

(I'm a classic car fan, baaa)

Continue via PM!

My friend got done for having blue parkers @ chapel street. Got a fine on the spot and was told to change them. He was told to go to vicroads for an inspection after it was done before a specific date or he'd lose his licence.

Just ain't worth it i say. But your car, your choice :)

My friend got done for having blue parkers @ chapel street. Got a fine on the spot and was told to change them. He was told to go to vicroads for an inspection after it was done before a specific date or he'd lose his licence.

Just ain't worth it i say. But your car, your choice :)

Daft idea taking a modified car to Chaple st, just asking for cop trouble. Not to mention its quicker to walk around there then it is to drive, lol. Nice street, for people not motors.