Taragasaurus

taragasaurus

impressive work Toby.. sounds like you had a heap of fun!

how did you find Wakefield and your list of suspension/brake mods, anything else planned for you to improve your lap times?

and btw, what were the best times for the other cars on the track (especially your mates Evo.IX and that stock Lancer)

might give it a try someday just for laughs :P

very nice mate....enjoyed reading the last few pages of your thread i hadnt looked in a while......i was contemplating getting the red ring around my rims (P1SF - normal ones) but i reckon it suits your car better than it would mine in the dark blue etc......great work ....the red highlights look really good on black car and tie in with the tail lights and L on VVTLi sticker etc.....reminds me its about time i take my calipers off and re paint them red "properly" so that it will last a long time....

cheers mate

impressive work Toby.. sounds like you had a heap of fun!

how did you find Wakefield and your list of suspension/brake mods, anything else planned for you to improve your lap times?

and btw, what were the best times for the other cars on the track (especially your mates Evo.IX and that stock Lancer)

might give it a try someday just for laughs :P

Pending driver and mods...but most evos with semis run anyway between 1:08-1:10s, with street tyres 1:12 - 1:14s last circuit club day i saw a worked s13 do a 1:07 which is quick for a street car.

1:16 is a great time for your first time, you should be able to get 1:15s or a high 1:14 next time your out there!

Yuri you should head to wakefield when you get a chance it is freaken awesome driving on the track! I cant wait to head back there next year.

Edited by Cappuccino