D!CKHEADDD

mrs.sportivo

FFS, IM GUNNA SMASH SOMEONE SOOOOON URGHHHHHHSSSSSSSS

SO OKAY, im at the boulevard (fairfield heights) opposite 'food for less' JUST got in my car typing in my credit number bull**** thing and i see this guy holding a trolley, i thought he was collecting and then outta ******en no where he rams it into my car and see him throwing those milk carton carry thingos at other cars and i was LIKE WDF I GOT OUT LOL STARTED SWEARING AND **** FKN THIS JUNKIE LOOKING GUY THINKS HIS ALL TOUGH N **** N IS LIKE WHAT WHAT, AND I WAS LIKE BRO I CAN MAKE ONE PHONE CALL AND ULL BE ******EN DEAD (um .. if u know my sister LOL u would know what im talking about) AND THIS KIENT IS LIKE COME ON COME ON LOL AND I WAS LIKE ALRIGHT DONE, I MSGD MY SISTER AND THEN CALLED THE POLICE, N THIS GUY STARTS POWERWALKING OFF LOL AND IM LIKE EHH FUKWIT WHERE U GOING THE COPS ARE COMING SOON, LOL AND THEN HE BOLTS IT finished doing the details for the police on the phone and then i followed him down the road (found him, made it pretty far) and i was like where u going? u scared? and this ******* LOL cos im still in the car comes up to my car like he wants to start something and im like wdf mate i can run u over right now LOL AND THEN HE RUNS OFF

SO I DROVE UP ABIT, AND THEN SAW THE COPS LIKE 2MINS LATER,

they drove around abit got my details but didnt find him LOL then me and my sis went looking for him around the small streets .. no luck

URGHHHHHH IM SOOOOOOOO ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>>>>>>>>>>>>>=/

Edited by mrs.sportivo

What a faggot!!! I would have run the prick ova!

i was, but there was oncoming traffic and this is kinda on a main road (maud street, fairfield)

plus like it would have done much damage, the guy could just always run onto the footpath

FARKKKKKKKKK

couple questions 4 u -

did you have a camera phone? did you shoot a pic of him?

lols no i didnt, BUT

he was asian dark skin (cambo/viet)

he had those flannel shirts red and black chequered

about 170cm pretty short for a guy

a bumbag and sneakers not thongs

OMFG111IHAVENOIDEAWHATTHISTHREADISABOUTBECAUSESOMPEOPLECANTSPELLTOSAVETHEMSELVES

1340954309754-

1. did u not see the bit on the title were it says "dont read if ur gunna be hating"

2. other people can understand

3. im extremelly ****** off so can u just stfu

OMFG111IHAVENOIDEAWHATTHISTHREADISABOUTBECAUSESOMPEOPLECANTSPELLTOSAVETHEMSELVES

1340954309754-

Well you just got 14days to get over your extreme ********

1340954309754-

haha (wipes tears) :toast:

Northy FTW... Most hardcore mod on the block...

late last week i had a confrontation with a woman who bumped my drivers side door with her door when she parked next to me at the shops. i was in the front passenger side of my car with my kids in the back while my wife went in woolies for some stuff. there was an empty carspace next to my car and i was paying full attention to the car that was moving in to the space next to me.

i watched her reverse into the space, stop the car and open the door which OBVIOUSLY hit my car coz the whole car moved! confronted the chick who was driving and she had this dumb look on her face, saying it was her keys that touched my car - not the end of her car door. i should have had my bloody camera phone recording.. lord knows i had plenty of time to take it out.

edit - holy crap what happened while i was typing this post? she got booted off again?!

Edited by J_J

1340954309754-

pwned.jpg

what a bad day, get your car smashed in and get banned for awhile on the forums...

damn, 2 weeks is alot, altho she told a mod to stfu.... ive been banned of 3 forums and ive never even done that lol.