VVTL-i badges

hello to all TOC members in Australia. my name is Mike and i am an active member of TOC in the UK. i drive an E12 Corolla T Sport - i believe it is the Sportivio over here tho? on your cars you have them VVTL-i badges on which we dont get in England, although a fellow TOCer in the UK has got some copies made. My question is do any of you know the part number of these badges as one of my old mans work mates lives in Oz and is home on holiday in about 5 weeks time and he said he will collect them for me - but to make it easier i was going to order them before he goes so he will only have to make one trip to the Toyota dealer.

your help is greatly appreciated

Mike

Edited by AE102

thats true mr dave

if you want, you can try calling toyota but their all stickers unfortunately..

we have a picture on the UK's TOC. if you wouldnt mind looking in the Corolla or T Sport forums there are topics on VVTL-i badges. one of our members tried Toyota Australia but they recommended he try his local dealer! The same speil you lot will have when trying to order Euro Toyota parts. They show the badge i mean - soz but i dont know how to add a link....

Thanks

Mike

Edited by AE102

thats true mr dave

if you want, you can try calling toyota but their all stickers unfortunately..

we have a picture on the UK's TOC. if you wouldnt mind looking in the Corolla or T Sport forums there are topics on VVTL-i badges. one of our members tried Toyota Australia but they recommended he try his local dealer! The same speil you lot will have when trying to order Euro Toyota parts. They show the badge i mean - soz but i dont know how to add a link....

Thanks

Mike

Here's the pic...

http://www.geocities.com/hodiphy/vvtl-ifinal2.jpg

Looks nice... unfortunately I think the poster on your forum is mistaken, it's always been stickers on Corollas and Celicas here in Oz. Sorry mate!

Lotus used the same engine, perhaps it came from there?

Edited by Adam M

thanks for the replies - I'm gutted! we all thought they were original - look right for fakes. someone has made copies here in the UK but they look aftermarket so wouldnt match the T Sport or red Toyota badges.

Thanks

Mike

Hey mate,

I just did a quick search on ebay, punch this ITEM number into the search box on there - 380026595143

I believe that is exactly what you are after. Not a genuine toyota part after all, but still will do the job!

Cheers,

Chris

Hey mate,

I just did a quick search on ebay, punch this ITEM number into the search box on there - 380026595143

I believe that is exactly what you are after. Not a genuine toyota part after all, but still will do the job!

Cheers,

Chris

thanks Chris

I will check them out - hopefully they will send to the UK.

much appreciated

mike

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...