Binge Drinking

Leroy

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would also agree that they would never use lungs from a smoker for a transplant. When you have a perfectly healthy liver going into someone who needs a new one it is very risky, let alone using one that isnt even diseased, but has a chance of being.

You smoke to get rid of the taste of alcohol? what do you do about the taste of smoke?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont know about the other guys in here, but im put off by girls that smoke

just thought ill slide that into this discussion :)

x2 on that. I find girls that constantly drink to be a huge turn off as well (ex).

I would also agree that they would never use lungs from a smoker for a transplant. When you have a perfectly healthy liver going into someone who needs a new one it is very risky, let alone using one that isnt even diseased, but has a chance of being.

You smoke to get rid of the taste of alcohol? what do you do about the taste of smoke?

lols theres nothing wrong with the taste of smoke? well u cant even taste anything

dont know about the other guys in here, but im put off by girls that smoke

just thought ill slide that into this discussion :)

here here. they might be good looking....even stunning. But as soon as cig goes in there mouth, bye bye :D

lols theres nothing wrong with the taste of smoke? well u cant even taste anything

If it doesn't give you a taste sensation, then why do you stick it in your mouth???

Unless your tastebuds are now dead...

If it doesn't give you a taste sensation, then why do you stick it in your mouth???

you know speaking of that since i gave up smoking for a week so far i have noticed i can taste better!!!! it sounds weird i know but it is so happening!!!!!

you know speaking of that since i gave up smoking for a week so far i have noticed i can taste better!!!! it sounds weird i know but it is so happening!!!!!

You'll find that your getting your appetite back. Smoking = lowers your appetite, therefore a popular weight loss method used by young girls/women.

You'll find that your getting your appetite back. Smoking = lowers your appetite, therefore a popular weight loss method used by young girls/women.

Yeah but that is completely flawed... smoking damages the cells that you want to lose weight, inhibiting how much weight you will actually lose.

It only works to keep you thin, if you are already thin to start with.

If you are big, then you are wasting your time - and will be stuck on ciagarettes forever out of depression, as you will balloon more so when you stop...

Yeah but that is completely flawed... smoking damages the cells that you want to lose weight, inhibiting how much weight you will actually lose.

If you are big, then you are wasting your time - and will be stuck on ciagarettes forever out of depression, as you will balloon more so when you stop...

smoking stunts your growth aswell i am sure i would have been taller but no point in focusing on the past!

i have replaced smoking with every time i want a smoke i drink water(<-- lots of water) or green tea(<--yuck stuff) instead, with walks and good fitness routine but not to much as i still get a bit out of breath but in time it will get better when the circulation and oxygen starts working as it should again also focusing on a healthy eating pattern but not a diet or starvation of myself!

Mate, if your going to make a point, at least make a bit more informed one. On top of lowering your appetite, smoking will also increase the bodies metabolism (slightly - ~200 calories a day in a heavy smoker). So people will loose a bit of weight when they smoke (the reverse is also true when you quite, when your not careful and start replaced smokes with chocolates or alcohol).

What you need to say is that smoking is not a realistic weight loss method because it also burns away the nutrients that the body needs to be healthy and functioning properly (not "damages the cells" :P). Unhealthy body leads to a fatty one on the long run.

The bottom line is: smoking "may" be a quick way to loose some weight but on the long run you'll still be as fat or fatter + cancer

I think the reason why I've stayed thinnish (omg, spell check actually recognises that as a word) to this day, is due to the fact I've never smoked, and I don't really drink that much anymore. I'm an absolute skirt when it comes to eating as well. I like my muesli's, multi grain bread's, lean meats (fish / chicken), and protein shakes [egg whites, powder and some milk...uber, bar the green tea one that I have during morning and afternoon tea each day. Liquid carpet ftl). I still have my regular Saturday Laksa too, although I hate the bloating and headache that follows dammit :(

Moderation and balance is a good thing, especially with alcohol.

I think the reason why I've stayed thinnish (omg, spell check actually recognises that as a word) to this day, is due to the fact I've never smoked, and I don't really drink that much anymore. I'm an absolute skirt when it comes to eating as well. I like my muesli's, multi grain bread's, lean meats (fish / chicken), and protein shakes [egg whites, powder and some milk...uber, bar the green tea one that I have during morning and afternoon tea each day. Liquid carpet ftl). I still have my regular Saturday Laksa too, although I hate the bloating and headache that follows dammit :(

Moderation and balance is a good thing, especially with alcohol.

You also probally have a fast metabolism and thats why your thin but you dont look anorexic you should see my brother he has the same issue but he looks anorexic and genes might play a part in it aswell.

I tell ya that green tea i so cant take it but it is good for me thats the only reason why i drink it! and tea stains your teeth!but hey what doesnt ? apart from water which has flouride in it which strengthens the enamel .

smoking increases so much mouth problems as well gum disease , not enough saliva but then again some medications can reduce saliva production as well. Ask your dentist for more info on mouth and smoking issues !

Amen to that. Chicks who smoke = terrible.

theres nothing worse than hooking up with a girl after she has had a cigarette.. such an aweful taste..

Edited by OMG-16V

lols people who smoke dont smoke to get the taste, its the sensation you get out of it ? not the taste LOL

edit: also people who dont smoke and stay thin has nothing to with with the fact that LOL their thin cos they "didnt" smoke,

each person is different, ciggerettes might have a different effect on people.

but i do know that after a ciggerette i feel full, and ive noticed that my metabolism is faster

i have snacks inbetween meals because of this LOL if i didnt my stomach would be rumbling heaps !

Edited by mrs.sportivo

Is this about drinkin or smoking???

lolololololzzzz.... the mrs.sportivo effect....

...As explained here:

6076aae31172b9dda337a663e0e30a14.png

sigh... I'm now giving up my crusade to try and get people to speak seriously around here. Who was I kidding...

THE INTERNETZ HAS 1

All bad. I agree with Tayles, chicks who drink excessively and smoke at all = terrible. Wouldnt waste my time on them. Looks dont even count when you see them hammered every weekend puking in their own hair. Get some class into you and grow up.

I agree with Azza as well about the whole peer pressure thing (last page, im slow I know :P) Its an excuse, and one that is used constantly in this day and age. The world needs to grow some balls and learn to take responsibility for ourselves.

lolololololzzzz.... the mrs.sportivo effect....

...As explained here:

6076aae31172b9dda337a663e0e30a14.png

sigh... I'm now giving up my crusade to try and get people to speak seriously around here. Who was I kidding...

THE INTERNETZ HAS 1

mrs.sportivo effect > Leory effect

:lol: :lol: