Aurion ZR6 with Grill =)

BLCKLABEL

No Offense...But the Original Sportivo Kit looks much better...The only thing i dont like is the Front Grill...

TRD's one is so much sexier...Well, including all TRD Body Kits..

VF-X i agree with you but don't forget this is pretty much the only bodykit that anyone has seen on an aurion besides the original.. and yes the original does look better.. this was the grill they gave me. how ever i was thinking of getting it painted but then i was all anxious wen i got back that i put it on and by luck it was the same color as my plastic bits on my car! haha.. a few of the mesh clips broke off so i had to improvise... tats wat u get for putting it thru as luggage.. as for the rear window spoiler i will tell u straight up.. it looks quite weird with the original Sportivo spoiler... but if u had the Duck spoiler that the Camry sportivo's have it would look good on an Aurion.. i saw on in Kuala Lumpur.. pretty sick..

Tayles i can't remember the shop name but i know that its on the 4th floor of MBK in Bangkok Thailand.. i think it was called RSTYLERACING... they do have a website but err. not much selection there.. www.rstyleracing.com.. bare in mind that the kit does take 1 to 2 weeks to order in..

AcoustiK the facial kit was bought of ebay from the US.. I saw tat the camry there had the exact head unit as the aurion but i wasn't sure if the screws would fit.. but i bought it anyways.. trial and error.. but it worked out fine!.. haha..

BONDIE the grill cost me about 2800baht.. thats about $90 aussie.. hold on to ur receipt coz customs is a bitch.. if u buy more than $900 total worth of electronics n car parts they will charge u tax for it.. so tell the seller to write u a bull**** receipt.

Also i just went to Westside Car Audio in Cannington and the fitter told me that i bought the wrong HIDs which kinda ****** me off.. i got jipd in Malaysia.. my Own RACE!.. haha.. BASTARDS!.. anyhoo.. i just ordered the correct HID's of ebay for like $90.. and Westside refuses to fit on the Angel lights for me coz they said that it looks good but in 3 months, one of the angel lights won't work and i'll have to get it redone again.. they won't warranty it coz yeh its too much of a hassle.. :( i posted photos of an Aurion with Angel lights.. i'm still deciding if i should go ahead and install else where and hope for the best lol.. aite guys.. b back in a bit!

post-5892-1212152567_thumb.jpg

post-5892-1212152609_thumb.jpg

VF-X i agree with you but don't forget this is pretty much the only bodykit that anyone has seen on an aurion besides the original.. and yes the original does look better.. this was the grill they gave me. how ever i was thinking of getting it painted but then i was all anxious wen i got back that i put it on and by luck it was the same color as my plastic bits on my car! haha.. a few of the mesh clips broke off so i had to improvise... tats wat u get for putting it thru as luggage.. as for the rear window spoiler i will tell u straight up.. it looks quite weird with the original Sportivo spoiler... but if u had the Duck spoiler that the Camry sportivo's have it would look good on an Aurion.. i saw on in Kuala Lumpur.. pretty sick..

Tayles i can't remember the shop name but i know that its on the 4th floor of MBK in Bangkok Thailand.. i think it was called RSTYLERACING... they do have a website but err. not much selection there.. www.rstyleracing.com.. bare in mind that the kit does take 1 to 2 weeks to order in..

AcoustiK the facial kit was bought of ebay from the US.. I saw tat the camry there had the exact head unit as the aurion but i wasn't sure if the screws would fit.. but i bought it anyways.. trial and error.. but it worked out fine!.. haha..

BONDIE the grill cost me about 2800baht.. thats about $90 aussie.. hold on to ur receipt coz customs is a bitch.. if u buy more than $900 total worth of electronics n car parts they will charge u tax for it.. so tell the seller to write u a bull**** receipt.

Also i just went to Westside Car Audio in Cannington and the fitter told me that i bought the wrong HIDs which kinda ****** me off.. i got jipd in Malaysia.. my Own RACE!.. haha.. BASTARDS!.. anyhoo.. i just ordered the correct HID's of ebay for like $90.. and Westside refuses to fit on the Angel lights for me coz they said that it looks good but in 3 months, one of the angel lights won't work and i'll have to get it redone again.. they won't warranty it coz yeh its too much of a hassle.. :( i posted photos of an Aurion with Angel lights.. i'm still deciding if i should go ahead and install else where and hope for the best lol.. aite guys.. b back in a bit!

I got pictures of BodyKits from Indonesia...Some1 made it custom there..

If u want, I can re-post it again.. Not much difference but overall, it looks better...

Anw..Tell us how u go again with that new eyes..RoFL

"You Da Man" ....Thanks mate, ill see how go. I also found a company in Taiwan that does chrome billet grills for Aurions. And hopefully there isnt a minimum order. Fingerscrossed.

Cheers Mate

Bondie.

hi guys.. sorry for the delayed reply, i just got back from offshore! thank *** i got off Varanus island a day before there was that explosion! =).. anyways. i left my car at Westside Audio in Cannington for a custom rear speaker shelving.. i had to lower my rear speakers coz my whole self was rattling even after 2 layers of Dynomat.. there was no where the air produced from the subs could get out of my boot.. i'll post photos up later on.. as for the Angel lights i haven't found anyone that wants to install it because apparently one of the angel lights will sht itself after about 3 months.. and i've seen photos of ppl tampering with the headlights.. not exactly worth it.. maybe wen i buy a set of TRD head lights next time i will play wif my originals.. other than that. i'm gona get coil overs and lower the front by 3cm and rear by 2cm coz the sound system has made my car lower from behind.. but yeh.. hope i win the 50million dollar LOTTO tomoro.. haha.. aites guys.. ttyl

I think that's the only the car accessory shop in MBK, so it should be easy to find.

Went there once to check some of the replica JDM emissions sticker & parking permits, but my mother thought that I was crazy (150 Baht just for a decorative sticker. She told me that she could get something useful for that price, like a cheap handbag.). :(

*cries*

PS: speaking of MBK, I miss Hong Min restaurant!

Edited by ToyotaFreak

sup guys.. finally got my car back today.. did some body work to my Subs.. to stop the rattling self.. it looks a tad weird kinda like a 2x12" subs in a box with a pair of tits... i'll post photos up later and i've just got my HID's installed.. all Sweet... now waiting for my custom plates and will quote soon on lowering my car.. hope all goes well.. i want to change my park lights to the same white light as my HID's but it looks hard.. lol.. too messy just to change park lights.. but then again! i could be wrong.. have a nice weekend guys! getting closer to the TOCAU Meet.. ow yeh! haha..

sup guys.. finally got my car back today.. did some body work to my Subs.. to stop the rattling self.. it looks a tad weird kinda like a 2x12" subs in a box with a pair of tits... i'll post photos up later and i've just got my HID's installed.. all Sweet... now waiting for my custom plates and will quote soon on lowering my car.. hope all goes well.. i want to change my park lights to the same white light as my HID's but it looks hard.. lol.. too messy just to change park lights.. but then again! i could be wrong.. have a nice weekend guys! getting closer to the TOCAU Meet.. ow yeh! haha..

n exams too..hahaha..but do bring ur sexy aurion down ey!!! :D would love to meet another msian :P

How ya gonna solve ur Angel Lights problem? How much did it cost u btw?

My mechanic also ditched me when i said something about Angel lights..

too troublesome..

Edited by VF-X

How ya gonna solve ur Angel Lights problem? How much did it cost u btw?

My mechanic also ditched me when i said something about Angel lights..

too troublesome..

well i'm not gona solve it.. coz it is too troublesome.. unless u were able to get Quality angel lights like the ones on Beemers.. i bought it in Thailand but i can't remember how much. i think it was like $50.. i'll probably just sell the angel lights to someone else.. lol.. HID's are good enough already.. but i keep getting ppl high beaming me.. but u have to take into account wat could go wrong wif the angel lights installation... if its not sealed properly, u will get moisture behind the cover of the headlights which won't look good.. and also having to replace the angel lights every 3 months would just be Annoying..

• 1 month later...
Hi guys. i just went on holiday and found a toyota aurion Grill.. thought u mite wana see it.. looks pretty Sick!.. i bought HID's, Angel lights, a Rear window spoiler which doesn't look too nice with my original spoiler and decided not to put on.. and a Noise to Power converter thingy.. i got suckered into buying it >.< anyways i will post photos up tomoro.. coz my photos are on my other computer.. i'll post all the stuff that i've done to my Aurion ZR6.. and i've just ordered custom plates.. ur gona have to wait til i get it to see it (=^_^=)

Hey Man Where did you get the Grill from that looks sexy as!!!

• 5 months later...

Hi guys, I'm just new to the scene with my Aurion! Just wondering where you got that front grill from? I'm in VIC and it looks sweet! I'd like to do that to mine. Was it easy to install yourself?

Also, does your head unit work with the controls on your steering wheel still?

Cheers mate!

Hi guys, I'm just new to the scene with my Aurion! Just wondering where you got that front grill from? I'm in VIC and it looks sweet! I'd like to do that to mine. Was it easy to install yourself?

Also, does your head unit work with the controls on your steering wheel still?

Cheers mate!

Heya man..Welcome.. Gratz on ur buy.. Good choice. The grill is sourced from Thai.. Im not a big fan of it, so didnt keep the contact details. Anw, it's somewhere on the forum.. and not too old.. so should be on 2-3 pages back..

Try talkin to those people who had their grills on.. That would make things simpler..

• 1 year later...

If it's a front lip only, it MIGHT fit into a sportivo model. But if you have a non-sportivo model, it's a 1 piece and you should get the whole front bumper thou It might just fit on top of the lower part of non-sportivo model thou.