Aurion ZR6 with Grill =)

BLCKLABEL

Hi guys. i just went on holiday and found a toyota aurion Grill.. thought u mite wana see it.. looks pretty Sick!.. i bought HID's, Angel lights, a Rear window spoiler which doesn't look too nice with my original spoiler and decided not to put on.. and a Noise to Power converter thingy.. i got suckered into buying it >.< anyways i will post photos up tomoro.. coz my photos are on my other computer.. i'll post all the stuff that i've done to my Aurion ZR6.. and i've just ordered custom plates.. ur gona have to wait til i get it to see it (=^_^=)

f**k thats NICE!!!

u hv to come to the megameet :D show off ur baby! haha... click on the link on mi siggy! let me know if ur gna come..

Cheers for the Comments People!.. i went to Thailand =).. Hot Cars.. Hot Chicks! haha.. hopefully i can get my car lowered with HID's, Angel Lights and The converter thingy done before the meet.. But if work comes up then i won't be able to make it. We should all park together to make a Toyota Symbol... haha.. I've only installed Stereo and Grill so far.. i know how to install the Angel lights but its too risky having to take apart the head lights and resealing it after.. coz it is not sealed then moisture will get into the head lights on those cold nights.. so i'm gona pay pro's to do it instead.. probably get it done at West side car audio in cannington.. they did my stereo for me. Nice Blokes there!

I like how you put the AURION emblem in that empty space below the A/C controls. It actually fits in quite well.

Love the grill as well. As for installing the Angel Eyes, probably good to find someone more experienced? I wouldn't be willing to try it, but that's probably cause I tend to break things easily. Just remember to take photos of your progress.

Edited by DJKOR

Dude, thats awesome, looking sweet as. Do you mind spreading the love and telling me what company you went through over there. Ive hitted up about 10 joints (by email) in asia about grills, doing the rounds around malaysia, thailand, flillipines, etc, but no such luck. Some of the websites the computer can translate the screens which is good to understand and navigate to the email contact screen and others no such luck. And a trip to Thailand is out of question at the moment unfortunately. Would be good to get a contact over there, as the mods available locally at the moment are very standard. And the american version is like the front end of our camrys.

Again congrats on the car, I think it looks great mate, you have done well = looks tough as.

Bondie.

Edited by BONDIE

With the emblem unerneath the A/C controls, I really want to do that now. Did you also get that from Thailand as well? I'll probably give Toyota spare parts a call and see how much they will quote me for one. I'm prepared for an insane price though, so I'm wondering where else I can get it.

hi guys.. i've tried contacting the shop that i bought it from in Thailand.. but they haven't replied.. they actually have a WALD body kit for sale in Thailand.. front, side, rear & spoiler = 8800 baht.. thats just under $300 aussie.. pretty sweet deal but i've got a sportivo so i'm not gona change it... the other way of getting these parts would be either to go there urself.. or get someone there to somehow post it back to you.. a couple of my clips that hold my mesh broke during its journey back here.. but its okay. i fixed it with some silicon.. and the aurion badging.. i bought from eastern states of Ebay.. i thought it was new but it was clear that wen i received it, it was from someone's car.. Oh Well! haha.. i paid $4 :D postage was like $5.. i bought a TRD badging for my front grill.. i've seen it on a car in Malaysia and it looks sweet.. but!.. i'm not gona do it coz i know some ***** is gona just steal it. i'm lookin forward to the meet and i hope to get all my sht done by then.. wen i get more photoss i'll post them up..

post-5892-1211945749_thumb.jpg

Sweet Look there..

Anw..How come ur grill is a bit different to the sample one that u gave..

Seems like ur Grill has more space than the other 1.

Can you also post up the rear spoiler that u talked about..Just wanna have a quick look.

And the AURION emblem below the Air-Con...That seriously is a good idea...

I'll post up for new things if anything comes up.

hi guys.. i've tried contacting the shop that i bought it from in Thailand.. but they haven't replied.. they actually have a WALD body kit for sale in Thailand.. front, side, rear & spoiler = 8800 baht.. thats just under $300 aussie.. pretty sweet deal but i've got a sportivo so i'm not gona change it... the other way of getting these parts would be either to go there urself.. or get someone there to somehow post it back to you.. a couple of my clips that hold my mesh broke during its journey back here.. but its okay. i fixed it with some silicon.. and the aurion badging.. i bought from eastern states of Ebay.. i thought it was new but it was clear that wen i received it, it was from someone's car.. Oh Well! haha.. i paid $4 :D postage was like $5.. i bought a TRD badging for my front grill.. i've seen it on a car in Malaysia and it looks sweet.. but!.. i'm not gona do it coz i know some ***** is gona just steal it. i'm lookin forward to the meet and i hope to get all my sht done by then.. wen i get more photoss i'll post them up..

Whats the shops name and what part of thailand is it in?. How much did the grill cost? I might have a couple of boys going over there, they may be able to help me out, but i will have to tell them what i want and where to go to get it. Can you help me out with some directions.

Cheers

bondie.