Just bought an 03 Sportivo. What should I do?

There is a slight increase in performance between the stock filter and the K&N panel filter.

Fulda Excelero's are a good tyre but not as good as they used to be. They were made in Germany but now made in NZ and they're just not the same quality wise and performance wise.

My bad on the prices too. Was thinking of 17's LOL

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or does that black car really drinks?

500KM on a full tank of Shell V-Power. The indicator almost touching the last stick on the fuel indicator.

Must be them LIFTS. Looks like it LIFTS the fuel consumption too. But they are addictive ........

Will I ever get sick of it?

No you won't get sick of it, but you will limit them to get more from your fuel tank. I still have some bad weeks where I chew through fuel and the next week I have to be well behaved. 10L/100km is what I would expect with 95% of my driving in town. I have managed to venture above and well below that many times.

Just found out that Robert Sabbadin in Mulgrave is an agent for CES in Victoria. If there are more then I'm not sure. I only know of this guy in Melbourne from my conversation with Leslie. He can order the individual Sportivo power parts or the whole package which includes the CAI, Headers and CatBack Exhaust and then fit it for you ontop of the purchase price for between $300 - $350. The headers cost roughly $500 ++ but only with return of your original headers. If not, it would cost you close to $900 ++ just for them. There will be a holding fee of $200 which is refundable upon receipt of your original headers. Sound decent to me. Will definately get it done within the next month or 2.

The local dealer's contact is the following:-

Sabbadin Automotive

maps.google.com.au

59 Roberts Ave

Mulgrave, VIC 3170

(03) 9558 4422

Get directions

CES's contact can be obtained from www.cesracing.com.au

Hope that helps anyone thinking of getting them. They are great. Will post pictures Leslie sent to me of these packs once I get them :)

Edited by Guni

Looking awesome!

Im really interested in the headers.. but $$ is something im lacking atm!

Maybe we can do a GB...

hahahahhaha

Get it shipped in mass down to victoria.

Anyone interested in dyno-ing their car? I think about 20 cars max. My friend has a Honda Euro and he thinks of doing a Toyota vs Honda day. Will costs between 50 - 70 bucks. Roughly and will be in Heidelberg, Victoria. Don't know the exact location yet.

i heard there is some modification needed for the 05 sportivos to get the headers in, can anyone confirm this?

AFAIK, the headers and exhaust will fit no problems on all 03 sportivos and up. Its only the CAI that would give you the 5h*t5 on a 05 sportivo but even that can be easily rectified. All it takes is a little tender love and care......

Having said that, will be putting down the following for CES group buy.....

1) Guni (package)

2) Teknoman (headers)

3) kolourhero (headers)

:P

nobody interested in dyno ? Would be nice to get some before figures.......

DSC00022.jpg

Haha I was gonna say "where did you get that pic of my car???" :lol:

They look so good with no rear badging

Tell me about it. The black one is mine and I was to at least remove the "Sportivo" logo at the back cause it was so badly done you have no idea...... So embrassing driving it around crooked.....

hey,

I'm New here...

Just wanted to know where you sourced your eyelids and colour coded rear mudflaps from?

cheers.

BKS.

1) Ebay, look for a bloke called Kelvin, or search for "Sportivo"

2) Take them off and paint them yourself or hand them to the shop where you get your eyelids painted

I just bought trd CAI with the 5th GB and was looking at the CES package lol. Meh I'm in for the package for CES I guess.

Guni you could have got the CAI for $315 coz i was the Victorian buyer.

1) Guni (package)

2) Teknoman (headers)

3) kolourhero (headers)

4) Kenji (package or headers and exhaust)

I just bought trd CAI with the 5th GB and was looking at the CES package lol. Meh I'm in for the package for CES I guess.

Guni you could have got the CAI for $315 coz i was the Victorian buyer.

1) Guni (package)

2) Teknoman (headers + Exhaust)

3) kolourhero (headers)

4) Kenji (package or headers and exhaust)

Hahahahaha kenji, I know. Was still doing more research and I thought if I missed out then can wait another time. Didn't want to rush into things. Accidents happens this way.... aka.... you :P jk

Doesn't the TRD CAI comes with a POD filter? The CES one does as well which in total costs around $500 (i think) but don't quote me on it. I was after the package. Having said that, organising a GB here might get my **** whopped by a moderator or something.......

Melbourne CES GB (First)

1) Guni (package)

2) Teknoman (headers + Exhaust)

3) kolourhero (headers)

4) Kenji (package la...... best..... )

I didn't rush into things, I was thinking hmmm $180 more for like 3-4 kw, it's only gonna make my car drink more haha and make me wanna use LIFT more often.

But I know someone I can pass the TRD off to if need be, plenty of people in Victoria who just want the CAI looking at all the posts on the forum about it

Firstly a group buy has to be approved by a moderator and there are some rules to follow. Guni you won't be able to run a group buy as you haven't been on TOCAU for a long enough period of time.

If there is enough interest in some CES products my guess is there will be some discount as well as your freight will also work out to be cheaper if they are all sent to the same address.

What you need to decide is what item you want to have for the group buy. CAI or headers or catback exhaust? Location will also make a difference if there is a heap of you in one area freight wise.

So who wants what?? Check out the thread below and add your name as an interested party.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=15819

Added to the list also, and it looks like the list is on the way :)

Either way I've now got to save $2000 for this CES package and $2000 for Zero 1's or 2's.

Tsk tsk CARS just cost so much MONEY :help: someone got better saving plans? :huh:

Edited by Kenji