my plates

mrs.sportivo

so im tryna think of some good plates to get for my car so far LOL i have

[ FA-99-ET ]

[ HOE-29T ]

[ MS-71-VO ]

lols i was gunna get [ CR-33-MY ] but like, it doesnt suit my car so lols i gave it to my sister for her ugly s15

was also suppose to get [ OSH-13T ] but dumb me had to chuck it up on bebo.com & then a week later it was taken :(

some of my mates said my car would prob get rocked if i get the fagget one LMFAO

anywayss any ideas? opinions? LOL

edit: how about [ JDM-94L ] oooohh LOL it would match my rice sticker

Edited by mrs.sportivo

lol i dont really want to post this up cause i am thinking of changing from EDM-13R to 3KY-SHT but i will cause i know you guys wont take it.(or will you???). i reckon it is hectic

3KY-SHT

ohh and i like the ms tivo

Edited by sinan

SSKYEQ

OHNOES1

NAWSSS

ANA1XS

I know that you wrote 'no haters' in the thread title, but seriously, when threads like this are made they're like a mars bar being waved in front of an overweight child. Nom nom.

lols right,

well i was leaning more to the FA99ET side lols i guess i could get UFA93T ? lmfao but thats just a headache

im tryna find plates that are below $200 a year

sif fkn tb

anyways lost money today at cabra-vale :( damn u poker machines

I can't believe you're actually serious about it. They won't even let you have [FA99ET] as a numberplate for the obvious reason.

Ashy, are you ok in the head?

LOL u sure? ive seen some pretty rude/funny ones,

theres even FUK-(insert number here) that ive seen around

so lols yes i do believe i can get FA99ET :D

They won't allow it. FUK is allowable to an extent, but having something that is considered to be an un-diverse sexual slur aimed towards gay people just won't cut it. If they do allow it, then they have rocks in their head.

I'm still at a loss as to 'why' you'd want 'Fagget' on your car though. You're a strange one. No one would find it funny in my opinion, and if they do they'll be laughing at you, not with you.

They won't allow it. FUK is allowable to an extent, but having something that is considered to be an un-diverse sexual slur aimed towards gay people just won't cut it. If they do allow it, then they have rocks in their head.

I'm still at a loss as to 'why' you'd want 'Fagget' on your car though. You're a strange one. No one would find it funny in my opinion, and if they do they'll be laughing at you, not with you.

get what YOU want ashy =D

sif fkn tb

Something tells me tb doesn't mean Tuberculosis to you.

i was thinking the same thing.... so other than tuberculosis what else does TB stand for?

Edited by neK

Regardless, if the Registry reject the plate (which they should) they won't give a toss whether she really wants it or not.

She'll get laughed "at" dude, that's what she'll get. Take it from me, I've laughed enough already and I'm sure most of the other guys have also. I wouldn't picture that as a good thing either.

Putting "FAGGET" or "YORGAY" or "VAGINA" etc, on a numberplate just proves to people that within your cerebrum, your brain cells have embarked on an epicly proportioned quest of mass genocide against each other.

Regardless, if the Registry reject the plate (which they should) they won't give a toss whether she really wants it or not.

She'll get laughed "at" dude, that's what she'll get. Take it from me, I've laughed enough already and I'm sure most of the other guys have also. I wouldn't picture that as a good thing either.

Putting "FAGGET" or "YORGAY" or "VAGINA" etc, on a numberplate just proves to people that within your cerebrum, your brain cells have embarked on an epicly proportioned quest of mass genocide against each other.

hahd did not understand a word but i gotta say i think that was a epic reply.