my plates

mrs.sportivo

Basically, I think you have **** for brains if you get a numberplate like those I listed lol. Sorry Sinan, I became too overzealous and ebullient with my wording :ph34r:

Edited by KptzS Heinz Fredrikkson

Basically, I think you have **** for brains if you get a numberplate like those I listed lol. Sorry Sinan, I became too overzealous and ebullient with my wording :ph34r:

lol if it helps you sleep at night.

http://www.plainenglishfoundation.com/What...58/Default.aspx

:P

Your convex preference implies a bulge...

Actually, come to think of it, at least utilizing words of that nature inspires some curiosity in other parties. When I spot a new word I look it up personally, and try to remember it.

Over-polished English and disjointed 'k3WL' English are basically exactly the same. They both appear to be as readable as a pile of vomit. The one difference being that the over-polished vomit proves to be far more interesting to look at.

...at the end of the day though, I'm a really boring guy.

--------------------------

Ashy stick with MS71VO. You'll be the bane of Nelson otherwise.

how are the custom plates down there would it be...

MS-71-VO or

MS71VO

any how i like the this plate better then fa99et ashy lol

The ones with 2 numbers centered are XX-00-XX

They won't allow it. FUK is allowable to an extent, but having something that is considered to be an un-diverse sexual slur aimed towards gay people just won't cut it. If they do allow it, then they have rocks in their head.

I'm still at a loss as to 'why' you'd want 'Fagget' on your car though. You're a strange one. No one would find it funny in my opinion, and if they do they'll be laughing at you, not with you.

get what YOU want ashy =D

Regardless, if the Registry reject the plate (which they should) they won't give a toss whether she really wants it or not.

She'll get laughed "at" dude, that's what she'll get. Take it from me, I've laughed enough already and I'm sure most of the other guys have also. I wouldn't picture that as a good thing either.

Putting "FAGGET" or "YORGAY" or "VAGINA" etc, on a numberplate just proves to people that within your cerebrum, your brain cells have embarked on an epicly proportioned quest of mass genocide against each other.

LOL omg vagina! thats such a good one LOL thanks

hahas fair enough, this was a post on asking for opinions

and since its on this topic, i think you have ****s for brains as well :D hehe

eatadik did u not read the bit where it said "away with haters" fk u cant read now too ?

Edited by mrs.sportivo

hahas fair enough, this was a post on asking for opinions

and since its on this topic, i think you have ****s for brains as well :D hehe

suckadik did u not read the bit where it said "away with haters" fk u cant read now too ?

G-FUKING-G!!

LMAOO thats fuking OWNED ROB!!! AHAHahAHAHh

Ok, Nelson & Mrs Sportivo, Chill.

PLAY NICE. lets not make it personal, yeah? Otherwise I have a big stick and I'm more than happy to use it.

On the subject of personal plates, anything like FA99ET is likely to result in your car being keyed or worse. It may be funny to you, but others may take offense and then take action based on their anger.

Ok, Nelson & Mrs Sportivo, Chill.

PLAY NICE. lets not make it personal, yeah? Otherwise I have a big stick and I'm more than happy to use it.

On the subject of personal plates, anything like FA99ET is likely to result in your car being keyed or worse. It may be funny to you, but others may take offense and then take action based on their anger.

yeah i agree. i've had a few idea's like that with plates but wouldnt be able to take the pain if my car got keyed or dented. i can live without the fun of a number plate but cant live without my ride.

suckadik did u not read the bit where it said "away with haters" fk u cant read now too ?

If you lay meat in front of a cat, the cat will eat it.

I should point out that my comment was also 'general' in its nature, and not aimed at anyone in particular.

Leopards never change their spots...

I should point out that my comment was also 'general' in its nature, and not aimed at anyone in particular.

err, not aimed at anyone in particular ?

dude did u even read what u posted LOL i think that was so direct, it couldnt get any more direct than that

; u refering urself to a cat now ? obviously cats cant read, and dont have the intelligence humans have then of course the cat will eat the fking meat

LOL it clearly says "away with haters" so unless ur looking for trouble whats your business here ?

retards seem to get more and more retarded by the days

Edited by mrs.sportivo

dude did u even read what u posted LOL i think that was so direct, it couldnt get any more direct than that

NOOB

The (ban) stick is waiting....

By the way mrs.sportivo, please change that sig of yours....

NOOB

The (ban) stick is waiting....

By the way mrs.sportivo, please change that sig of yours....

wdf, im sorry but who started what first ?