Sydney Drag Meet @ WSID Wed 25th June

Hi Forum Members,

So i will be heading out to WSID again on the 25th of June for Wicked Wednesday and hopefully the weather holds out and thought i would open it up to see if we can get a whole bunch of rolla's down there.

The invite is also going to be up on SRC so should get a good mix of different generation rolla's i hope

U never know u might see the ever boiling long awaited grudge match of the blue bombshell vs one flynsx ;) ;) ;)

If thats not enough incentive for u to come down and have a good time and drive ur cars to the limit in a safe and off the street environment then i dont know what is.

So who's coming ?

event detail: http://www.wsid.com.au/event.asp?ID=540

Competitor Gates Open: 4:30pm

Spectator Gates Open: 5:00pm

Competitors: $50

Spectators: $20

Kids under 12 FREE

cheers

Bill

The national meet has left me sadly deprived of cash for competing.... but I'll come for a spectate. Gotta see the kebabmobile in action :yahoo:

as much as ive been looking forward to going down i have to get a new muffler for the car and get it retuned with the new mods ive got on the car so sadly with my lack of funds i wont be able to be ready by next week lol but i should be going a few weeks after that as i should be ready by then if you can post pone it 2 weeks ill come if not then the 1zz record will have to wait a bit longer :spiteful::ph34r:

come on guys ...... everyone talks it up about their driving and their cars and now we have the chance to do it all legally and no one wants to show ...... come on ppl ......

Def in now.

Bill, I can film your runs if you want? I'll need something a bit better quality than this ****ty E65 though :P Got a proper vid. camera?

well managed to get it down in the 12.6 territory by the end of the night again on the last run but once again absolutely pathetic 60' times ..... 2.2 for this ..... funny i ran a 1.97 when i ran the 12.6 last time so if i can manage to get all the areas of running right (launch, gear changes etc) i might get my low 12 ...... lol .... traction was not my friend again tonight ..... i am getting better at warming those tyres though .... lol .... was just a damn cold nite.

anyway here are my video clips of 3 of my runs

12.665@117.88MPH -

12.876@117.89MPH -

- damn broken left lane timing display

13.001@116.32MPH -

- YAY Finally some smoke from the wheels lol ..... its only a little but it will do .... lol

well managed to get it down in the 12.6 territory by the end of the night again on the last run but once again absolutely pathetic 60' times ..... 2.2 for this ..... funny i ran a 1.97 when i ran the 12.6 last time so if i can manage to get all the areas of running right (launch, gear changes etc) i might get my low 12 ...... lol .... traction was not my friend again tonight ..... i am getting better at warming those tyres though .... lol .... was just a damn cold nite.

anyway here are my video clips of 3 of my runs

12.665@117.88MPH -

12.876@117.89MPH -

- damn broken left lane timing display

13.001@116.32MPH -

- YAY Finally some smoke from the wheels lol ..... its only a little but it will do .... lol

nice one bill :toast:

did u put it in reverse ??? :P