Popular Colour

shecskter

The white IS very nice...

If our car was written off tomorrow, Id go white this time around I think :whistling:

i went in thinking..black,black,black,black and then saw the crystal pearl and my opinion changed straight away

I used to love black, but always have a soft spot for white since the white Honda Integra Type R from 1999. Love white car since then.

There is too much to clean for a clean black Kluger.... it is hard enough to keep the white clean.

I used to love black, but always have a soft spot for white since the white Honda Integra Type R from 1999. Love white car since then.

There is too much to clean for a clean black Kluger.... it is hard enough to keep the white clean.

its a lot better to wash in sydney now we can use bloody hoses again, i got jack of filling buckets just to rinse it....every saturday id have my stepladder and a bucket, last saturday was the best clean its had since i got it using a hose.

:D :D SAGE GREEN :D :D

I know not on everyones list but we love it. The car looks a completely different colour depending on the time of day. Anything from green - dark grey - almost a blue green. My 2nd choice would have been Merlot red but I was worried about fading as my car does not get the garage, thats saved for hubbys 53 Chev :-(

He wanted White but having just driven a white car for 8 years I was ready for a change. The black looks amazing but we already own 2 black cars so we knew what we were in for!. Big issue here in Melbourne where washing your car involves a trip to your local carwash or installing a water tank!.

• 1 month later...
Don't get black. Since it will be a big wash.

Yeah thats true. I have black and very easy to get scratched (My Kluger black paint is very thin, a little scratch and you see the white base) and very easy to get dirty. But it looks awesome tho.

The white IS very nice...

If our car was written off tomorrow, Id go white this time around I think :whistling:

i went in thinking..black,black,black,black and then saw the crystal pearl and my opinion changed straight away

The crystal pearl is really nice. I don't actually have a kluger but if I did i'd get a crystal pearl one. When you see it at night it kind of glows. But I really like the blue too. It's a hard call...

I see one every colour around our areas. Lots of Gold for *** sake... not a lot of sago green though.

Love the white, will never consider other colour. For all future cars for that matter, white sports car for me next (BMW 135 or the EVO X MR hehe... or in a couple of years time, a white Nissan GTR).

• 3 weeks later...
I will be picking up my AWD Grande Silver Pearl in two weeks time. The most common I am seeing in my area is the Black.

Geez.. after picking the car up last week.. I've seen a lot of silver, blacks and red in my area now.. was wondering where did it all came from? Lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just got my KX-S AWD (merlot) ... although its a little difficult to appreciate this lovely colour after some gravel road testing.

Great car ... just love it: powerful, quiet, comfortable, so much interior space compared to my previous Honda Odyssey. While Odyssey handles better on bitumen, on gravel the Kluger is so much better that there is no comparison. :rolleyes:

Only complaint is that its a tad difficult to wash/polish the roof by hand ... unless you are Inspector Gadget.

P1000197.JPG

Edited by mdv

Congrats MDV welcome to Team MERLOT B)

Gotta agree with you about the washing.... funny thing is apart from the ACT plates, yours is a dead ringer for mine - have you been stalking us on our road?!! :whistling:

post-8764-1230520551_thumb.jpg

Edited by holmesie

Congrats MDV welcome to Team MERLOT B)

Gotta agree with you about the washing.... funny thing is apart from the ACT plates, yours is a dead ringer for mine - have you been stalking us on our road?!! :whistling:

Nah, I haven't been stalking your Kluger out your way. :whistling:

I was originally going with the Tidal Blue but while metallic paint job looks good at a distance, the close-up look didn't turn me on. So I decided to go with a mica metallic paint job ... and the merlot seemed the pick of the crop ... reinforced by your posts and photos on this forum.

In fact, picking up my Kluger was the first time I saw merlot 'in the flesh' ... so I guess I owe it to you and your photos. ;)

Thinking I had the only merlot kluger in Canberra, I was somewhat dismayed on Day 2 to be passed by a merlot Grande :(

Not quite a dead ringer ... I don't have the side steps - they seem a bit pointless coz the roof rack is positioned so far back.

Now to get the rubber boot liner ... but that's a story for another post (to come shortly).