ZRE152 Corolla Conquest Sedan

princey85

Hey does anyone have the same stereo as a ZRE152 Corolla conquest sedan and if so do they have any RCA inputs on the back of them and if so can anyone tell me if they have fitted and aftermarket stereo or head unit to the car as i am thinking of doing this???

Can someone please let me know if they have RCA inputs on the back of them!

• 2 weeks later...

None of the head units have RCA outputs or Inputs,even after market units generaly dont have RCA inputs.

What are you needing RCA inputs for? Not sure if the conquest has an ipod input as the levin does,if it does

you could buy an adaptor that adapts 3.5mm stereo plug to 2 RCA sockets from jaycar or dse.

• 5 weeks later...
None of the head units have RCA outputs or Inputs,even after market units generaly dont have RCA inputs.

What are you needing RCA inputs for? Not sure if the conquest has an ipod input as the levin does,if it does

you could buy an adaptor that adapts 3.5mm stereo plug to 2 RCA sockets from jaycar or dse.

LOL nah i was wanting RCA outputs. would like to know if i can keep the stock head unit in the conquest with the bluetooth and steering wheel controls and use my amp and subs as well just for some better sound thats all. but if not down the track might do an upgrade if i can integrate the steering wheel controls into another head unit like the JVC double DIN screen that is available,

LOL nah i was wanting RCA outputs. would like to know if i can keep the stock head unit in the conquest with the bluetooth and steering wheel controls and use my amp and subs as well just for some better sound thats all. but if not down the track might do an upgrade if i can integrate the steering wheel controls into another head unit like the JVC double DIN screen that is available,

Go for something like a Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.1. Not cheap or particularly easy to set up, but unbeatable for sound quality and you keep the factory deck.

• 2 months later...

hey

does installing a sub/amp void the warranty???

(new zre152r)

sorry for the silly question

thanks mate

edit*

i think its fine to??

"

Will the Toyota Warranty become void if I modify my car?

Toyota Warranty will continue to apply to original components of the vehicle providing they have not been altered from the manufacturer's specification or impacted by the modifications. Also, the Toyota Warranty will continue to apply if your vehicle is fitted with Toyota Genuine Parts and Accessories. However, any damage resulting from non-genuine modifications will not be covered.

"

Edited by Gab