BKS - ZZE123R

Blind Kid Seeks

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yean Mansutti in Tottenham Pde...

I found a cheaper Powder coater By the way....

in Airport West...

T&C powdercoating

20 Marshall road

airport west VIC 3042

9338 6631

ask for Tim.

I'm getting a set of 17's done my them... $55 per rim, Inc Sandblasting. (basic colours for that price)

I'll let you know how they go.

hey andy!

how long did it take them to do ur rims?

and does anyone have an idea of how much it would cost to take the tyre off the rim and then put them back on once its done?

i wanna get my rims done.

also, i got a few slight gutter marks [bought the car with the marks], would the sandblasting/powder coating fix this? i have no clue!!!

cheers!

Hey Mate,

took a week to get em done. They dont handle tyres or have the equipment to do that kinda stuff.. so i suggest you find a tyre shop to do that stuff for you.

My local place (South Melbourne Tyres - Ask for Greg) did it for $60 all up.. fitted and balanced.

The new rims i have on the car now.. also had a few scraped and scratches, it covers them up well.. but wont fill any deep gouges,

any chance you wanna help me install my door sills??? i heard you've got skills. ;)

yeah dude, if u need a hand give me a yell and ill help... no worries!

ur cars looking good bro!

in Airport West...

T&C powdercoating

20 Marshall road

airport west VIC 3042

9338 6631

ask for Tim.

I'm getting a set of 17's done my them... $55 per rim, Inc Sandblasting. (basic colours for that price)

hey andy!

and does anyone have an idea of how much it would cost to take the tyre off the rim and then put them back on once its done?

also, i got a few slight gutter marks [bought the car with the marks], would the sandblasting/powder coating fix this? i have no clue!!!

cheers!

Hey Mate,

took a week to get em done. They dont handle tyres or have the equipment to do that kinda stuff.. so i suggest you find a tyre shop to do that stuff for you.

My local place (South Melbourne Tyres - Ask for Greg) did it for $60 all up.. fitted and balanced.

The new rims i have on the car now.. also had a few scraped and scratches, it covers them up well.. but wont fill any deep gouges,

any chance you wanna help me install my door sills??? i heard you've got skills. ;)

lmao let me know when peter i still havent got around to doing mine ahahaha

Edited by KaZe-

in Airport West...

T&C powdercoating

20 Marshall road

airport west VIC 3042

9338 6631

ask for Tim.

hey andy!

cheers!

Hey Mate,

LOL! u free on sunday? i can do it then for ya!

this car in real life... just no words to describe it lol.

was nice meeting you guys!

Hi Mate!

Was great meeting you too.. we're often down at that car wash on fridays, so feel free to pop down... usually there After 10.

My GF LOVED the front end on your Aurion!

Take care out there!

Andy.

Oh no wonder I never see you guys there, I usually end up going there at like around 2am.

Tell your GF thanks! lol :) might see ya guys more often there since I only live around the cnr.

in Airport West...

T&C powdercoating

20 Marshall road

airport west VIC 3042

9338 6631

ask for Tim.

hey andy!

cheers!

Hey Mate,

LOL! u free on sunday? i can do it then for ya!

lmao ok what time?

i might tag along and join if there is some meet at someones house etc....not sure what im upto sunday but sounds good

yeah come along! i dont mind! =]

Is this a group meet? Or a private function? I've not been to a meet before, it'll be fun if i can join.

I can even bring some pizza or drinks.

Do PM me if u dont mind i tag along, if not, i wont mind attending the next meet too.

Cheers.

i might tag along and join if there is some meet at someones house etc....not sure what im upto sunday but sounds good

Is this a group meet? Or a private function? I've not been to a meet before, it'll be fun if i can join.

Do PM me if u dont mind i tag along, if not, i wont mind attending the next meet too.

Cheers.

Hey Matrix,

yeah was a last minute thing changed it to 10.30am lol was suppose to be at 3pm but yeah your a bit late on your post lol just installed the door sills

a BIG THANKS to Peter for installing our door sills turned out great looks good as its more like orange then red lol but yeah still good lol btw peter my rear left sill doesnt work lol but dont care other 3 work fine ahahaha

Cheers Steven.

Cheers.

Hey Matrix,

yeah was a last minute thing changed it to 10.30am lol was suppose to be at 3pm but yeah your a bit late on your post lol just installed the door sills

a BIG THANKS to Peter for installing our door sills turned out great looks good as its more like orange then red lol but yeah still good lol btw peter my rear left sill doesnt work lol but dont care other 3 work fine ahahaha

Cheers Steven.

Nice.. new door sills.. Pictures pls.

Do let me know if there's another DIY session. Wont mind joining next time.

Cheers Matrix

steve - WTF! not working? wired! ill fix it for ya!

andy - everything all good with the sills? did u end up finding the fuse?

btw! andy has a new mod in his car, LEXUS STYLE dials! LOL!

Edited by TOYTRD

Did you blow up the fuse which supply power to all interior lights and radio? It happened to me when i did mine and got my lesson that i need to disconnect the battery :-/ Cost me $75 to fkin change the fuse at the dealers (Le Mans Toyota) because i could not find the stuffed one and was in a hurry! :-/

dude! $75!!! farkkkkkkkkkk! thats expensive!

when i was doing steve's sills the wires accidently touched therefore blowing the fuse [opps], all it was is a fuse in the engine bay!

changed it and back in the game! =]

Did you blow up the fuse which supply power to all interior lights and radio? It happened to me when i did mine and got my lesson that i need to disconnect the battery :-/ Cost me $75 to fkin change the fuse at the dealers (Le Mans Toyota) because i could not find the stuffed one and was in a hurry! :-/

yeah mine sticked on ok andy i used scotch double sided tape but yeah my rear right one still doesnt work it was working but i think its the sill thats ****** up cuz i put the rear right sill on the left side it came on then i went oops its the wrong one so swapped it over and the rear left didint work and my front right one its lights somtimes change colour abit but meh no big deal =/ what can you do to fix it lol if you can ill try it out

ty stevo

ps oh yeah 75 is just stupid lol sorry mate =P well the fuse we changed was #15 (dome)

Edited by KaZe-