BKS - ZZE123R

Blind Kid Seeks

Hey guys...

I signed up about a month ago... just after i had secured this thing.

2003 Corolla Sportivo in White.

zze123-02.jpg

To say this car is clean is an understatement... there's no dirt in places you'd expect dirt.. i think the previous owner used to for trips on sunny sunday down to the beach house or something. With only 24700 K's on the clock its been babied to say the least!

Mods to be fitted are so far...

Grille

Eyelids

Rims,

Suspension

and that'll keep me happy for a while.

here's a pic of the what the rims will look like when they go on this week.

31052008014.jpg

Edited by Blind Kid Seeks

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks great!

rims looked similar to mine...

can you post a pic?

what suspension/tyres are you running?

The rims will look great! Classic design.

They're the "Rota Circuit" aren't they? Mugen knock-offs that Bob Jane also has.

i really dont know what they are called.. i bought them 2nd hand with some gutter rash over a year ago from a guy off Twincam.org Had them shipped from tassie with a set of Roadwerthy tyres for $460 ... such a bargain.

wheels go on next saturday if everything goes to plan. in time for the Melbourne Cruise ... Yew!!!

thoughts on Springs guys?

i am not going near the track so i figure i am just going to upgrade the ride height and the shocks too.

I am reading alot people suggesting King Low's Fronts and Kings Super Low Rears.... as this levels the car out and the higher spring rate on the rear helps the handling.

I'd love to see some pics of cars with S/Low ride height on the rears.... user names will suffice or if you can post a ling to their members ride section that'd be even better.

Grille, Eyelids, and rear Mudflaps are at the paint shop this week.... hope to have them back Friday or saturday

I'd love to see some pics of cars with S/Low ride height on the rears.... user names will suffice or if you can post a ling to their members ride section that'd be even better.

PM me with your mobile number and i'll MMS you some photos of the koni low/super low setup.

Edited by T_Money

very very nice!!! :D

white goes faster :P ehhehehehe

HAHAHAH!! LOLs... its actually true... i couldnt catch up with jeremy's car the other day ROFL :yahoo: :yahoo:

anyway... nice car man... i see good stuff coming :D

HAHAHAH!! LOLs... its actually true... i couldnt catch up with jeremy's car the other day ROFL :yahoo: :yahoo:

thanks for the comments...

Springs and Shocks this thursday .. and grille and eyelids + colour coded rear mud flaps go on saturday

thanks for the comments...

Springs and Shocks this thursday .. and grille and eyelids + colour coded rear mud flaps go on saturday

be sure to give us more pics ey!!! :D

looks good,,, what did you end up getting? kings super lows at the back and lows at the front? with the KYB's? hows it handle now?

looks hot with the rims'

Yeah Kings Super Lows at the back... Lows at the Front... + KYB excel gas. The front dropped more than i expected... but its ok... My rears rub by a mm so i am gonna need to get some guard rolling done

The ride is GREAT!!! its firm... but not over the top... which is Exactly what i was after.

looks good,,, what did you end up getting? kings super lows at the back and lows at the front? with the KYB's? hows it handle now?

looks hot with the rims'

Yeah Kings Super Lows at the back... Lows at the Front... + KYB excel gas. The front dropped more than i expected... but its ok... My rears rub by a mm so i am gonna need to get some guard rolling done

The ride is GREAT!!! its firm... but not over the top... which is Exactly what i was after.

it rub at the back?? really,, is that with a full load or just going over bumps? alot of the other guys here on the forum say that super lows at the back don't rub at all. hhmmm :?

don't wanna be nosey but how much did it set you back? i got qouated $1100 for the same set up. thats why i only got springs.

looks hot with the rims'

it rub at the back?? really,, is that with a full load or just going over bumps? alot of the other guys here on the forum say that super lows at the back don't rub at all. hhmmm :?

don't wanna be nosey but how much did it set you back? i got qouated $1100 for the same set up. thats why i only got springs.

Yes it rubs at the back... i had the old springs and shocks in the boot.. and yes over some bumps... hardly a full load.. would have been 25kgs Max.

My tyre prifile's probably to blame being a 215/45-17 on a 17 inch rim with a +40 offset. Like i said its only 1MM out... so with a 205 profile it wouldnt rub at all.

I Paid $800 delivered for the components and it cost me a slab of VB to have it installed. :)