BKS - ZZE123R

Blind Kid Seeks

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks awesome mate. Love the dark wheels on the white.

Colour coded mudflaps FTW!!! B)

thanks... tempted to paint these wheels Black......

I think your better off leaving them as is. I love gunmetal wheels on a light coloured car, but then again, I may be biased . . . . .

hrmm looking hot as man yerh paint them black ftw!! powder coated of course ehh but either way both colours hot!!

just out of curiosity... what did you do with your Black stivo rims?

still got them at home man there my spare track wheels =]

What's with the unit on top?

Its new technology for Time warp skills... that ***** will take me to MACH 9 in under 2.5 seconds! ;)

Its a Varex Muffler... allows you to control the amount of flow through the entire muffler... So its essentially a stock muffler (nice and quiet) when i want it to be... and a straight through muffler (loud and sporty) when i want it to be.

its the motor for the butterfly flap..how much did u get it for? :D n how much was postage? :D

post up a video :P i wanna hear :D plssssssss

www.bestmufflers.com.au Jaderd and i bought together so we could split the postage.

For two Mufflers Delivered... it was $791.

So at $395.50 each.. they def arent cheap mufflers... but i really wanted the flexibility of the "mute" function, while still being able to open it up for the full flow of a sports system.

I'll have vids up after its installed... this friday... seems like an eternity away.

yeah everything Blind Kid Seeks said i will second :)...........desk under muffler looks suspiciously like the one behind me right now ;).....so true friday is many many hours away

my choice was cos of clients.....gf.....travelling and the odd heacahce everynow and then when ya might wanna drive home from work on a "stock" sounding car

Edited by jaderd

thats a kool

muffler, my mate had 1 in his S15 with big turbo setup. 297kw at the wheels to be exact. So his exhaust was loud. So its awsome when you come late at night or got work early in the morning.

The tips look like they might stick out quite far.

thats a kool

muffler, my mate had 1 in his S15 with big turbo setup. 297kw at the wheels to be exact. So his exhaust was loud. So its awsome when you come late at night or got work early in the morning.

The tips look like they might stick out quite far.

yeah the tips are longish.... we can just mount them further back though ;)

Its new technology for Time warp skills... that ***** will take me to MACH 9 in under 2.5 seconds! ;)

Its a Varex Muffler... allows you to control the amount of flow through the entire muffler... So its essentially a stock muffler (nice and quiet) when i want it to be... and a straight through muffler (loud and sporty) when i want it to be.

Hehe naww you advertise just like the video on youtube and description of the ads :lol:

I've always been interested in this type since it came out and what a clever solution i reckon, sneak home more easier and not disturb anyone on your street.

Can't wait to hear it guys!