BKS - ZZE123R

Blind Kid Seeks

Its new technology for Time warp skills... that ***** will take me to MACH 9 in under 2.5 seconds! ;)

Its a Varex Muffler... allows you to control the amount of flow through the entire muffler... So its essentially a stock muffler (nice and quiet) when i want it to be... and a straight through muffler (loud and sporty) when i want it to be.

Hehe naww you advertise just like the video on youtube and description of the ads :lol:

I've always been interested in this type since it came out and what a clever solution i reckon, sneak home more easier and not disturb anyone on your street.

Can't wait to hear it guys!

yeah we're all a little excited too looking forward to saturday morning... wiring up time.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Time for a bit of an Update...

JDM Tail Light Mod Done... also put the T10 LEB bulbs in the parkers and over the rear Number plate. (Thanks Guni, Azian Ninja Fingers FTW!!)

26092008197.jpg

Xforce Varex Muffler installed... and wired in.. Works a treat, Very Happy with the Note... not Droney or too loud at all.. Flick it over to Closed.. and its quieter than the stock muffler... awesome! Money well spent IMO.

26092008198.jpg

26092008196.jpg

Just Picked up the Headers from Head 2 Head this arvo. Peter there is an absolute champ and is extrodinarily knowledgable! He's done a superb job on these and cleaned them up a treat! Cant wait to get these on (Saturday) and give it all a whirl. If you're in Melbourne and are interested in getting your headers ported. Please shoot me a PM and give you Peters details!

Peters WELL equipped and with a flow bench and all the right tools to make sure things run without fault. Turn around in Under a week.

Cost is MUCH cheaper than CES... (Ported and Bead blasted for $180 - $200 depending on the condition of your headers) although these are not HPC'd, you could organise this yourself with HPC in Leongatha, Or JETHOT. for approx another $250

Heres the results.

P1020607.JPG

P1020610.JPG

P1020611.JPG

P1020613.JPG

I also have a date with the tuner to have my Emanage Ultimate tuned up.

Dyno results will obviously be posted when completed. Looking forward to the results.

cheers

Andy.

BKS

Can you tell me please what's it like with the valve open, where in the rev range are you noticing the difference?

whitestivo

Valve open is pretty good mate! around the 3500- 6000 RPM mark it feels good... and the whole thing really barks in lift!!! i'm happy with it... I'm still lacking down low, but thats hopefully about to change with the headers. contemplating getting the 2.5" SS mandrel system made up to suit though all up looking at a variable system in 2.5" for under $700

BKS

Can you tell me please what's it like with the valve open, where in the rev range are you noticing the difference?

whitestivo

Valve open is pretty good mate! around the 3500- 6000 RPM mark it feels good... and the whole thing really barks in lift!!! i'm happy with it... I'm still lacking down low, but thats hopefully about to change with the headers. contemplating getting the 2.5" SS mandrel system made up to suit though all up looking at a variable system in 2.5" for under $700

Under $700 SS

Good luck ;) :D

BKS

whitestivo

Under $700 SS

Good luck ;) :D

I have 5 SS Mandrel bends at $32 ea = $160 + $40 for the straight bits + $50 labour (mates rates)

the muffler cost me $450 Fitted

thats $700

No luck required

muffler looks really good!

The stainless can be had a bit cheaper if you go to a dedicated stainless supplier. In QLD the bends are ~$10ea cheaper from Midway Metals.

Car looks great BKS.

Can you tell me where you got the T10 LED bulbs from and how much they were?

And I can see the difference with the JDM Tail ligh mod. Can you explain how you did it and what you need to do it.

Car looks great BKS.

Can you tell me where you got the T10 LED bulbs from and how much they were?

And I can see the difference with the JDM Tail ligh mod. Can you explain how you did it and what you need to do it.

DIY JDM Style Tail Light Mod

I got the T10's from a member here... "Tangcla" for i think $23 delivered for the Parkers and the ones over the number plate

JDM Tail Light Mod Done... also put the T10 LEB bulbs in the parkers and over the rear Number plate. (Thanks Guni, Azian Ninja Fingers FTW!!)

26092008197.jpg

Yeah, you forgot to mention we removed the whole boot trim just to get to the number plate ones ......

26092008197.jpg

Yeah, you forgot to mention we removed the whole boot trim just to get to the number plate ones ......

You forgot to mention that we removed the Boot trim in YOUR car.. cos your fingers dropped the globe inside. :P