Searching for a grill

apg39

Does the fittings for the lip-kits be the same thou?

I found this from Thai forumm... And this pretty much is the exact idea of how i want it to be

imba1jm0.th.jpgthpix.gif

imba2cx3.th.jpgthpix.gif

If they can custom this and the fittings are guaranteed to be the same...I think I'm gonna go after themm...

Lemme hear what u guys think..

Edited by VF-X

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My hosting server is not co-operating at the moment. I'm hoping to just upload the whole lot of it into an open directory for everyone to access. I'll probably do that overnight if I can get it to work. In the meantime, I have uploaded a ZIP folder with the kits available for the 'Camry' as sown on the DVD.

http://rapidshare.com/files/155788717/Camry.zip

Awesome, got the file.

Does that mean they have the TRD kit if its in the pictures? I cant get onto the site at all now so anyone know if its there & how much?

Awesome, got the file.

Does that mean they have the TRD kit if its in the pictures? I cant get onto the site at all now so anyone know if its there & how much?

I looked on the www.rstyleracing.com and www.rtnmotor.com and cant see that kit. Easiest way will be to email ying ying, attach the photo to the email and ask him if he can get that kit.

• 1 month later...

This is funny.

Here I am in this website trying to get parts from Aus. for Aurion TRD and here you guys are trying to get parts from Thailand.

I am acutally a member of the Thailand Camry Club.

Let me know if I can help and if you guys can help get TRD Aurion Parts I think we can work very well together.

How about confirm-ing the fittings of ur Car to our fittings?

Got several sources accept and rejecting both ideas...

Of course we'll try to help as much as we can

How about confirm-ing the fittings of ur Car to our fittings?

Got several sources accept and rejecting both ideas...

Of course we'll try to help as much as we can

Because I am getting a replica which requires me to bring my car in for "fitting", I think it will fit perfectly.

Just hope the work is acceptable.

Do you know where I get Aurion TRD Grill and if it will fit Camry 2006 3.5Q Model (with Pre-Crash Safety feature on the front grill) ?

Ur gettin a replica? So u bringin over the original to make replicas and fit the fittings to urs??

I said this before in other thread, but I'll say it again.

From my dealer and the person who looked after my car, I asked a bit regarding TRD parts for Aurion and discovered that they can be purchased even for Non-TRD owners. For the Grill itself, I think he quoted me around 6-700 If I remembered it correctly [Too much only for a grill I reckon]. Dun rely too much on this thou.

He also said that the TRD grill will fit perfectly to a Non-TRD Aurion.

Another fact is that many owners here have done Import Grills sourced from Thailand. And they fit perfectly.

So what i concluded from this, Yes, U are most likely able to fit TRD aurion grill to ur Camry 2006 3.5Q model.

Edited by VF-X

Ur gettin a replica? So u bringin over the original to make replicas and fit the fittings to urs??

Actually, I wanted to get the original grill for myself. I also wanted the original TRD kit but could not find the source so I went with the replica.

If you want me to use the original to make replica, I will have to ask around if it is possible :unsure:

From my dealer and the person who looked after my car, I asked a bit regarding TRD parts for Aurion and discovered that they can be purchased even for Non-TRD owners. For the Grill itself, I think he quoted me around 6-700 If I remembered it correctly [Too much only for a grill I reckon]. Dun rely too much on this thou.

Another fact is that many owners here have done Import Grills sourced from Thailand. And they fit perfectly.

So what i concluded from this, Yes, U are most likely able to fit TRD aurion grill to ur Camry 2006 3.5Q model.

Great, let me know how to proceed to order the original grill. I do need original receipts from Toyota.

Also, let me know how much the entire genuine TRD Kit cost because I have other buyers in Thailand interested in originals.

Well that coy that i was gonna get the lip kit from, that sold the replica trd kits. I dont know how reputable they are. I was going to buy the kit and i asked him about his pay pal account, and he sent me back a email saying to put the money through Western Union.

I told him, what does he think im stupid or something. Western Union is the most unsecure way to pay for stuff on the net. Well if he doesnt come back to me with a pay pal account, then it looks like another one that has fallen through.

Hopefully he's not a rip off merchant, because i was keen on the lip kit.

post-7809-1229072988_thumb.jpg

Actually, I wanted to get the original grill for myself. I also wanted the original TRD kit but could not find the source so I went with the replica.

If you want me to use the original to make replica, I will have to ask around if it is possible :unsure:

Great, let me know how to proceed to order the original grill. I do need original receipts from Toyota.

Also, let me know how much the entire genuine TRD Kit cost because I have other buyers in Thailand interested in originals.

Unfortunately, none of us here bother to get TRD kits on Normal Aurion due to Aurion Wanna-be thing.. So can't provide u with any receipts. The Info I told u are all quotes anw. The dealer said They can arrange 'Special Price' If I decide to do so...But meh, That special would be no more than $200 cashback anw.

U can try to talk to them in person or by call if u want.

It's an official toyota dealer afterall.

Unfortunately, none of us here bother to get TRD kits on Normal Aurion due to Aurion Wanna-be thing.. So can't provide u with any receipts. The Info I told u are all quotes anw. The dealer said They can arrange 'Special Price' If I decide to do so...But meh, That special would be no more than $200 cashback anw.

U can try to talk to them in person or by call if u want.

It's an official toyota dealer afterall.

OK. Can you provide me details of the dealer you mention (PM me if you wish)?

As of this afternoon I'll be able to confirm/deny whether the TRD grill fits on Aurions....and provide pics.

And also how mesh grill looks on TRD front bumper.

Update on Monday with pics.........

As of this afternoon I'll be able to confirm/deny whether the TRD grill fits on Aurions....and provide pics.

Mannn...U Should lend us ur bumper sometime so we can replicate them...xD

I wonder how it looks if the silver part goes black..

Mannn...U Should lend us ur bumper sometime so we can replicate them...xD

I wonder how it looks if the silver part goes black..

I'm already investigating whether someone can do that sort of thing over here.

Once its all on I'll play around on PhotoShop. If it needs a re-spray I might just do it all silver - depending on how it looks.

EDIT: No I wont. Didnt send the friggin thing, only the headlight.

EDIT: No I wont. Didnt send the friggin thing, only the headlight.

Oh Lol...That's too bad...

So when's the actual thing coming up?