Searching for a grill

apg39

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am interested in the Black one, depending on shipping and also misc cost that will be inccured.. Anyone imported stuff before and got any ideas!!

Edited by mrdau

Does anyone speak Thai?? Im getting no where with these emails.

I already tried contacting these guys several times since the end of June. they don't bother replying.. i bought my grille there Mid May.. and they spoke english to me. i think they are just lazy.. i was planning to go again in October to see what new stuff they had but plans changed.. i'm gona buy 20" rims n suspension for my car.. lol..

what happen to the camry club website. i cannot get it to load anymore.

has we been blocked?

I got in fine......maybe just some maintenance when you tried.

Im getting a bit fed up with being ignored so Im looking at a DIY one.... see here 'DIY Mesh Grill'

• 2 months later...

I'm new here. Bought myself an AT-X recently and stumbled upon this post. I really like some of the mods you guys have done and the efforts you have gone to post them on this site. Can anyone point me to the Thai site that has the black grill? I may be able to import this into Australia because my wife is Thai. Thanks!

I'm new here. Bought myself an AT-X recently and stumbled upon this post. I really like some of the mods you guys have done and the efforts you have gone to post them on this site. Can anyone point me to the Thai site that has the black grill? I may be able to import this into Australia because my wife is Thai. Thanks!

First of all, WELCOME.

The site I've been trying to contact (not any more, bought one on Ebay) was www.rstyleracing.com

There's the mesh grill & chrome VIP style as well as lip kits on there, but our car is known as new camry.

Speaking Thai means you can translate www.camryclub.com as well.

i've ordered mine black sports grill due in on wednesday :lol:

Good work buddy. Its funny reading through this topic. Back when everyone was chasing the grills, trying to contact every man and his dog around the world to see who would sell them to us. And just when we thought there was no hope, thailand come through with the goods. I wonder what other modds we will manage to find.

After i get my exhaust this week. Im saving for sissor doors. Straight reinforced bolt on, no welding needed. I was waying up whether to do it or not. So I thought stuff it, im going to get it done before christmas, before i end up burning a hole in my wallet over the christmas period.

Hi sera809,

Did you buy from a web site? I would appreciate if you can pass on the link, which would save me from having to ask my wife to find out through camryclub.com. Thanks!

Cin

i've ordered mine black sports grill due in on wednesday :lol:

post-10382-1224365708_thumb.jpg .du

Hi apg39,

Thanks for the link, but it looks like its dead. I realise now they have two web sites...http://www.rtnmotor.co.th/

I searched for rstyleracing, which brought me back to the forums, but to a different thread by BONDIE:

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...p;mode=threaded

Cin

First of all, WELCOME.

The site I've been trying to contact (not any more, bought one on Ebay) was www.rstyleracing.com

There's the mesh grill & chrome VIP style as well as lip kits on there, but our car is known as new camry.

Hi apg39,

Thanks for the link, but it looks like its dead. I realise now they have two web sites...http://www.rtnmotor.co.th/

I searched for rstyleracing, which brought me back to the forums, but to a different thread by BONDIE:

Cin

First of all, WELCOME.

Cin,

Have a look at this link, if you have any questions pm me and ill send the process to you email address. Ying Ying is the guy in thailand you need to speak to . Takes about a week to get to aust.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=17045

Edited by BONDIE

Hi BONDIE,

Thanks for the heads up. I appreciate all the effort you have gone to try and source parts from overseas and help others on here.

Cin

Hi apg39,

Cin

First of all, WELCOME.

Cin,

Have a look at this link, if you have any questions pm me and ill send the process to you email address. Ying Ying is the guy in thailand you need to speak to . Takes about a week to get to aust.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=17045

Hi apg39,

Cin

First of all, WELCOME.

Link worked for me this morning, but had trouble going into the Camry items, now its not working at all.

I will try again later. Thanks again!

Hi apg39,

Cin

First of all, WELCOME.

Link worked for me this morning, but had trouble going into the Camry items, now its not working at all.

Cin - I would follow the recommendations from BONDIE. So far that has been two good experiences from them, and I am certainly pleased with their service. Also, by sticking to the same guys, it can help reduce confusion to them overseas as they deal with Australia and the Aurion's more and more.

BONDIE - I remember you talking about the scissor doors some time back. Those will definitely look bad-*****. I can't wait to see it when it's all done.

Cin - I would follow the recommendations from BONDIE. So far that has been two good experiences from them, and I am certainly pleased with their service. Also, by sticking to the same guys, it can help reduce confusion to them overseas as they deal with Australia and the Aurion's more and more.

BONDIE - I remember you talking about the scissor doors some time back. Those will definitely look bad-*****. I can't wait to see it when it's all done.

Yeah i know the brand i want, i just have to find the best price. Then probably get someone professionally to put them on. I been looking on youtube and it doesnt look that hard to do it yourself, but you know murphys law, knowing my luck i would fu*k something doing it. And i really want to get this right so there will be a good seal on the beast when the doors are shut. Hopefully in the next month or two i can get it done.

The web site works for me now but there are only a few items under the Camry section. I will request a catalogue if possible. I'm mainly interested in the mesh grill that JIN and apg39 have...

Cin

The web site works for me now but there are only a few items under the Camry section. I will request a catalogue if possible. I'm mainly interested in the mesh grill that JIN and apg39 have...

Cin

Cin when you buy a grill off him ask him to send the disc with the whole catalogue on it. Maan i got this disc when i brought the grill and its got heaps of stuff on it, everything for old model cars to new vehilces.

Email ying ying and tell him what you want, attach a photo of the item you want. He runs the deliverys. IF you need photos, pm me your email address and i email ya photos of the grills i used in my request. He will invoice you, then you just pay for it.

If you try going through the website, you will get no-where fast, (believe me i know) as i dont know how often they check there emails. But i know ying ying checks his emails regulary. Just ask him for a camry catalogue. They have everything from engine stuts, to brake caliper covers, rear window spoilers, bodykits, badges etc etc.

If you are after anything else there is a guy who sells thailand camry stuff call nick wang. You see some of his stuff on ebay. He can get orginal camry thailand grills, fog light kits, lipkits etc etc.

They are the two major people to deal with, to get what you need.

Goodluck.

Bondie,

In addition to the grill...what else in parts term similar to our Aurion?

Lip Kits by any chance?

And also, what are the things in the discs can be applied to our car, apart from things that we've been discussing in the forum?

Cheers

Bondie,

Lip Kits by any chance?

And also, what are the things in the discs can be applied to our car, apart from things that we've been discussing in the forum?

Cheers

I have the aforementioned CD. I will take a quick squiz through it and look into the possibility of uploading some stuff.

Edit: Oh dear. I thought it was a CD. Turns out it is a DVD with 3.89GB of data. This might be a while.

Bondie,

Lip Kits by any chance?

Cheers

I have the aforementioned CD. I will take a quick squiz through it and look into the possibility of uploading some stuff.

Edit: Oh dear. I thought it was a CD. Turns out it is a DVD with 3.89GB of data. This might be a while.

Sharing is caring Darryl...

I'd be willing to send some $ your way for a copy of it...

Sharing is caring Darryl...

Working on it. The DVD keeps giving read errors (probably the format it was burned in) so I'm just extracting all the files now. Once that is done, I will work on uploading it to my webspace.

Bondie,

Lip Kits by any chance?

Cheers

Yeah Daryl has the disc now. He will have to sift through the photos and see if he can find anything new. There is alot of bodykits in there for all types of cars. I didnt study it too hard, but what i seen when i had a quick squiz - was: Engine stut bar, Brake caliper covers, lipkit, body kit, rear window spoiler, grills, badges. Mostly all the stuff we have already been talking about and seen before. But i havent looked at the whole cd though.

I opened it up in slideshow, so it would be easier to view (back and forward), I was looking at it for half a hour, and it just kept going, eventually i gave up. This company has alot of stuff for alot of different vehicles. Some old model stuff some new model stuff. They do some wicked kits for the smaller cars, mazda's, yaris etc, and also some suv's For eg: they had a body it for the new holden captiva lol, would have been cool to have when i had mine, last year.

But for the camry/aurion, just the lip kits we have already seen, and also the two type of wald kits.