Searching for a grill

apg39

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is for a lexus.. but it might fit.. get some mesuments and hope for the best

Note take out the 11 at the start of the link.. these forums have problems with links to ebay..

11http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lexus-GS300-GS400-Custom-Grill-Urethane-98-05-L-Tuned_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33645QQihZ025QQitemZ380040624535QQrdZ1QQsspagen

ameZWDVW

Edited by Soloman

Ok my searching has found that I can get one from a WALD bodykit, but cant seem to find where they are sold...

Where can I find this grill? Found the pic on the Thailand Camry website.

259381747.jpg

Otherwise Ill have to DIY it...

Hey!.. i don't think u can get them in Australia yet.. i got mine from MBK Shoppin centre in Bangkok for like $100 aussie.. i fit it myself but i didn't have to respray it coz it suits the black plastic bits on my Aurion.. i've tried emailing the guys back in thailand but they don't seem to reply to english emails.. lol.. all the best.

Hey SqueezeMe. Is 'BLCKLABEL' what you got for your personalised plates that you were talking about? That's cool that you guys can have up to 9 characters on your plates.

Hey SqueezeMe. Is 'BLCKLABEL' what you got for your personalised plates that you were talking about? That's cool that you guys can have up to 9 characters on your plates.

lol.. Yeh.. i'm pretty happy about my plates.. its funny watching ppl walk past and saying BLCKLABEL.. haha..

It appears they are all available in Thailand only....who would be interested in a Group Buy for any of these? Might try get a member of Camryclub.com to track some down & purchase on our behalf then ship over for us.

It appears they are all available in Thailand only....who would be interested in a Group Buy for any of these? Might try get a member of Camryclub.com to track some down & purchase on our behalf then ship over for us.

I am in if there is a group buying for the grill. :lol:

According to the websites....

* for the chrome grill (R Style) is 3,900 Baht which = $121.70 AUD......CHEAP!!!!

* for the sports grill (Valencia) is 3,500 Baht which = $109.20 AUD......CHEAP TOO!!!!

+ shipping though and if we can get a few then shipping will be cheaper.

I also found these grills from thai forum.

Damn looks nice... <_<

The first one one the white cars the same as the chrome, just painted & the black one's the same as the very top picture.

Edited by apg39

can someone get a body kit from thai or anywhere? i m IN!!

I tried contacting indo, with no replies...

US has a perfect kit, but only shipping+tax later total will be close to $1k..

both grille isnt really good looking IMO..

According to the websites....

* for the chrome grill (R Style) is 3,900 Baht which = $121.70 AUD......CHEAP!!!!

* for the sports grill (Valencia) is 3,500 Baht which = $109.20 AUD......CHEAP TOO!!!!

+ shipping though and if we can get a few then shipping will be cheaper.

I also found these grills from thai forum.

Damn looks nice... <_<

The first one one the white cars the same as the chrome, just painted & the black one's the same as the very top picture.

Yeah buddy you get the contact and ill be in for a group buy, the chrome one is sweet. What do you reckon the chances are of someone orgainsing this.

As long as the prices are still reasonable once shipping is included I dont mind organising it. I've emailed 2 places so far to see if they will ship + discount for multiple buys...nothing yet.

I'm also considering that cost v. buying a At-x, presara one & cutting out the internals & meshing it myself. Not sure about how the curvature of the mesh would go though.

can someone get a body kit from thai or anywhere? i m IN!!

I tried contacting indo, with no replies...

US has a perfect kit, but only shipping+tax later total will be close to $1k..

both grille isnt really good looking IMO..

Agree..

Anw, U gonna do Custom?

Give us the Contact in Indo 1..

I'll give it a shot..

Any update on availability and whether we can do a group buy. Im in for the black one

I've sent a few emails off to Thai vendors...nothing yet.