What is this?

JIN

Hi.

I was browsing the thai camry forum and I found something fresh.

Do you guys have any idea what this is??

http://www.camryclub.com/files/thumbs/t__________123.jpg

I've seen these as a stock item on a car before. I think it was first seen on a Ford Expedition as a stock item (though made by Muth Mirror Systems).

You can get an them from Muth Mirror Systems as an aftermarket accessory. The only drawback I would imagine by getting that is that you will lose the excellent visibility that the stock convex mirror has.

Hi.

I was browsing the thai camry forum and I found something fresh.

Do you guys have any idea what this is??

http://www.camryclub.com/files/thumbs/t__________123.jpg

I've seen these as a stock item on a car before. I think it was first seen on a Ford Expedition as a stock item (though made by Muth Mirror Systems).

You can get an them from Muth Mirror Systems as an aftermarket accessory. The only drawback I would imagine by getting that is that you will lose the excellent visibility that the stock convex mirror has.

Weeeeeeee!!

US$220...What a rip off!.... :angry:

Well... the mirrors on the Aurion (like most cars) is made from perspex. If you were willing, you could mark out the arrows and drill holes for the LED's. Should you take good care, you could probably get the job done for under $10 per mirror.

IMO to this 1, I'd rather spend on changin my side mirror to the 1 that can flip itself like Lexus'.

Engine off, It flips itself...

oh...2 sxy

Edited by VF-X

IMO to this 1, I'd rather spend on changin my side mirror to the 1 that can flip itself like Lexus'.

Engine off, It flips itself...

oh...2 sxy

Do you mean the motorised fold in mirrors? Now those are nice. I would have no use for it, but just having the feature would be nice. I would wire it up so it folds in when I lock the doors with the remote. Less things for someone to bump when walking by your car I guess.

One is to fold down for easier parking. The other is to fold inwards after we've parked.

does it actually fold down or do the mirrors adjust aiming down?

does the lexus mirrors fold inwards when you've parked? i was gonna do this to my imported subie as it had electric fold in mirrors.

with the "muth" mirror u can get a kit from US ebay for the camry. are the mirrors the same?

Edited by Freddo