So who got an iphone today?

I got mine (16Gb Black) from strathfield at ipsiwtch riverlink.

Who else managed to grab one

or who were the poor b*stards who missed out :(

u can get it outright prepaid $729 optus~ +$80 unlocking fee to use on any network.

not that expensive compare to when N95 8gb was just released..

waiting to sell my N95 8gb then get the iphone~~

u can get it outright prepaid $729 optus~ +$80 unlocking fee to use on any network.

How much you selling the N95 for?

How much you selling the N95 for?

Not sure.. $650+?

my ***, i was up in the city the morning it came out at like 3am, people were full lining up to buy it and ***** IN THE COLD !

crazy, plus the phones not that great - imagine typing a msg with that phone LOL and its crap if u dont get plan with it

cos then theres no point in really getting it LOL

i'd prefer the i-mate ultimate 9502, that phone is LEET

i think american ebay sells iphone for like 400 unlocked LOL should get it there if u wanna get prepaid on it

still say dont get the iphone esp, if its with optus LOL u might as well get the hiptop with telstra - $30 bucks a month for unlimited sms & internet usage how mad is that LOL

xD hardcore! sorta :P iphone is not too bad ey! :D

I have had mine for about a week now, and i still love it... best phone ive ever had :)

• 1 month later...
yeah man..its just the way they make it..

like when u scroll thru the pics..music n stuff :D its just awesome :D

reviving an olde thread

I just bought one last week &............................................. :o I LOVE IT

I've been luggn around PDA's like forever (Blackberry & Blackjacks) This phone has just blown me away with all the different applications available & the first week I've spent $100 plus (& counting) on Itunes movies (eddie murphy RAW) & songs,Loaded 30 cd's & I haven't even touch the sides yet in regards to capacity (I got the 16GB),Ive set up the home page to have a TOCA & Facebook login shortcut,the Hotspot experience (browsing while at WIFI active sites) is great.

Screen gets a lil dirty from our grubby fingers,I learnt 'Itunes' the hard way in regards to computer sharing,ABSOLUTELY No instructions in the box (so many nights checking out the many blogs,reviews & Help sites) 2m camera (But who cares right?) No vehicle docking system available yet

I'm still learning to navigate around the iPhone but I'm still in the honeymoon period with mine..but things look positive

to be continued

Bought one (16gb 3g) for my old man for Fathers day a couple of weeks ago. Never really was a fan of Apple products, but this phone is the goods. It's interface is leaps years ahead of everything that's out there atm.

Jailbroke it today. Some interesting apps out there.

I probably wouldn't buy one for myself simply because of its size.

my ***, i was up in the city the morning it came out at like 3am, people were full lining up to buy it and ***** IN THE COLD !

crazy, plus the phones not that great - imagine typing a msg with that phone LOL and its crap if u dont get plan with it

cos then theres no point in really getting it LOL

i'd prefer the i-mate ultimate 9502, that phone is LEET

i think american ebay sells iphone for like 400 unlocked LOL should get it there if u wanna get prepaid on it

still say dont get the iphone esp, if its with optus LOL u might as well get the hiptop with telstra - $30 bucks a month for unlimited sms & internet usage how mad is that LOL

you should really go work for Telstra shop! you know more than me and you can explain better than me :P wanna swap jobs? :P

• 2 weeks later...
I didn't get one :( is it true you can't send picture messages though??

Strictly speaking, no you cannot.

But if you 'jailbreak' it and install an app called SwirlyMMS then you can send and recieve MMS's just like any other phone.

Ill be waiting until the 32gb version comes out. Already have the 1st gen ipod touch so might as well wait for the bigger capacity iPhone.

i dont think they`re goin ahead with the 32gb :\

and honestly... it is a phone, do you really need 32gb of storage. I know I havn't even come close to filling up 4gb, let alone the 16gb of storage i have on my iphone.

Ill be waiting until the 32gb version comes out. Already have the 1st gen ipod touch so might as well wait for the bigger capacity iPhone.

i dont think they`re goin ahead with the 32gb :\

and honestly... it is a phone, do you really need 32gb of storage. I know I havn't even come close to filling up 4gb, let alone the 16gb of storage i have on my iphone.

I would fill it right up, I already have an iPod touch 16gb and used just about all of the space, it would be good to have a device that is both a phone and a media player so I dont have to carry separate devices which im doing now. I mainly because I fill her up with music and videos since I take public transport to work. You can never have too much space.