Sub as Icebreaker?

Tool3y

hey guys another question for you :)

i live near the north east snow fields thus it's quite cold up here. Recently we've had a heap of snow/ice/frost in the mornings and on weekends i work at 5am so it's still frozen solid then. The other day we had a dump of snow and it froze solid on my car, i only had time to clear the front windscreen so i could make it to work (10mins away, i live in the bush sorta) thus my backwindow was still about an inch of ice >< i listened to my music on the way in (turned it way down in town, i dont like to woken up early either :P) but with my sub going in the back by the time i got to work it was all cracked up? Should i be worried about this? having my sub like this wont damage my seals etc? thanks for any help on this..

btw sub is Sony Explod 12" Sealed 1000watt sub with 5500watt Amp with JVC head unti in 01 ascent seca liftback :D

cheers

• 1 month later...

You should start to get worried when you have about an inch of flex on the front window! You should be sweet, i got the same car and street beat it daily and surprisingly still have no leaks.

Edited by Woggy