AUSCAM FORUM CRUISE QLD

Hey guys, it looks like im definitely in for the cruise up to o'reillys but i wanted to ask, does it matter if my car isnt modded or tuned yet?

cause my corolla is yet to be modded... STOCK AS A ROCK :P

Evo

Nope doesn't matter one bit. If you're driving a Toyota you are more than welcome. Count you in?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See yous at Yatala 8:30 :D

1. Camry - Trent (trentmeyer23) & Nicole & Dan (GCCL)- Gold Coast

2. Camry - Shannon (Whip Cracker) & Cass? -

3. Camry - Will (94camry) and Boris (sh4dow) - Northside

4. Corolla - Lawz (cheungah) - Northside

5. Camry - Davey (littledavey83) - Southside Maybe

6. Camry - Greg (89Camry) - Southside

7. Camry - Anthony (STYLSH) - Southside

8. Aurion - David (SupaTouring) - Southside

9. Aurion - Leanne (TRD Aurion Owner) - Westside

10. Kluger - (Grande__TRD)

11. Corolla - (Evo7)

12. Corolla - (SuperDave) Maybe

13. Aurion - Rowan(eSEXSIX) - South/Westside

Ok, i think i will be able to find you, cause u have the new TRD Aurion dont ya? i havent really seen many of them around lol :P

Definetely not! The TRD Aurion is the most exciting car I've driven. Not the best in class in terms of performance, it is a FWD and there's issues like torque steer and wheelspin, but it all adds up to one sexy looking best that turns heads and is exhilarating to drive. Had some insane, heart-pumping moments that really tested out the abilities of those PBR brakes! :P

Awesome, sounds like a lotta fun lol :P

Can we make this wknd cruise just a cruise, instead of first to the top?

cause i wont be able to keep up with all of u :(

and i only have to wait a few for my new kit....

Ascent Sportivo for the win :D

also guys meet up the back of Yatala... you'll see the camrys and my corolla... can't miss em.

Thank you to the organisers and to those who came for an awesome day. Was good to meet new people and that everyone got along. Hope to catch up with you all later. Pics will be up tomorrow. :)

Special thanks to the TOCAU members that came along, it was awesum meeting you all and it was great to see some new faces and great rides! *drools* mmm aurions

it was a great drive, unforunate about the narrow roads but it made for an interesting adventure :) just wish i had my camry out on the day :(

Cant wait to see the pics!

Yeah well said Dan. Was a great day, thanks to the TOCAU guys who joined along. Sorry if we went to fast for the Kluger, i forgot that it had barely been run in ;) Was a long windy road, but that aside, i think it was damn well worth it in the end. Once again thank you very much to those who attended.

Edited by trentmeyer23

Agreed,

yesterday for the first cruise i've ever been on, it was really good... too bad my car wasnt dressed up lol :P

Pics will be up later tonite

Have a good one,

Evo

Edited by Evo7

Tanks for the experience guys.. it was a great outing all in all.. although i had to alittle chasing up to do.. oh well the big kluger isn't one of those cars which will manuevour well corners as most of the time it looked like it wants to go over the edge.. lol.. It was good fun and hope to catch up with u guys soon.. anyone has good recommendation what garage shud i go to do some performance upgrade for my corolla seca AE92? was talking to Tuned Automotive quite some time ago about replacing with a half cut 4AGZE.. but now they r gone, i don't really know who to go to and to trust.. they did my pod filter replacement previously and it was quite a job hence i was interested to go back to them for the engine replacement. But sadly, they have ended their business. :(

Black Kluger (Euge)

anyone has good recommendation what garage shud i go to do some performance upgrade for my corolla seca AE92? was talking to Tuned Automotive quite some time ago about replacing with a half cut 4AGZE.. but now they r gone, i don't really know who to go to and to trust.. they did my pod filter replacement previously and it was quite a job hence i was interested to go back to them for the engine replacement. But sadly, they have ended their business. :(

Black Kluger (Euge)

I'll have to check with Greg (in the white Gen 2 Camry with the 3S-GTE) and see who he went too. They did an excellent job on his car.

Edited by trentmeyer23