K&N filter

hey all

i just want to know what is the product code for the K&N panal filter for my 2002 corolla?

i had one in it but just crash the car and the filter has been crushed so i need a new one. :( should get my car back this week. cost the insureance compery $10,000 to fix my car. i'm glad i didn't have to pay it.

Model: 33-2252

Product Specifications:

Product Style: Panel Air Filter

Height: 1 in (25 mm)

Outside Length: 11.375 in (289 mm)

Outside Width: 5.875 in (149 mm)

Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 0.77 oz (23 ml)

Weight: 0.8 lb (0.4 kg)

Product Box Length: 13.5 in (343 mm)

Product Box Width: 7.75 in (197 mm)

Product Box Height: 1.75 in (44 mm)

http://www.sorijen.com.au/product_info.php...oducts_id=13913

:) hope this helps

I first got the K&N panel-filter but it was nooo difference what so ever. No more power, not even slightly more noise either. Then i bought a K&N Typhoonkit! If you want a amazing sound (and slightly better performance/response) i recommend you to buy a Typhoonkit.

I first got the K&N panel-filter but it was nooo difference what so ever. No more power, not even slightly more noise either. Then i bought a K&N Typhoonkit! If you want a amazing sound (and slightly better performance/response) i recommend you to buy a Typhoonkit.

is the typhoon kit legal??

how much do they cost???

is the typhoon kit legal??

how much do they cost???

X2

Is the typhoon kit the one that comes with a pod filter with the cone around the outside of the filter and air intake at the end??

Nope. That's the Blitz Sonic Power.

K&N also do one but can't remember the name. Steer clear of them as they rob your car of power big time.