Factory rim colour code

Hyo

Hi All,

My Aurion's front rims got few scratchs from the kerb and wish to fix them with touch up paint.

What kind of touch up paint should I buy for the rims? Does Toyota have genuine touch up paint for the rims or do I need to get an aftermarket one?

Thanks!

Hi All,

My Aurion's front rims got few scratchs from the kerb and wish to fix them with touch up paint.

What kind of touch up paint should I buy for the rims? Does Toyota have genuine touch up paint for the rims or do I need to get an aftermarket one?

Thanks!

Best bet would be to go to your local auto barn and get them to mix you the correct colour. Toyota only has body paint colours.

Touch up for Rims?

Dun think they exist.. If it's scratched, nothin can be done. Unless u want to repair the whole thing..

true. alloy wheels are just polished alloy with a clear coat on it. they're not actually painted a certain colour, it's just the colour of the alloy

Yesterday I went to nearby Repco and bought a spray can of Dupli-color wheel coating (silver colour). They didn't have any touch up paint but that one.

I used small container to collect paint and tiny brush to paint on the wheel. Emm.. I think it looks alright, works just like touch up paint on the car body.

The can is quite big, so I think I can get a few more scratches! =)

41MVCXZ02SL._machinery-tools_.jpg

Image from the web

Touch up for Rims?

Dun think they exist.. If it's scratched, nothin can be done. Unless u want to repair the whole thing..

Sure canon my last car, fixed mine twice once did it myself which looked ok but second time got a guy to come round to my house and couldn't tell that they even had scratch cost about $200 for all four wheels but this is about 3 years ago..